heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member

quick EQ question

i got my BF% at the gym 3 days ago and it read 4%...im about to take a 12 weeek cycle of EQ ill be ok right??

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    i would think so ,w hat else u taking with the EQ.

this is my frist cycle so i was just going to run EQ for 12 weeks at 400MG

calirj0 is offline Junior Member
    Even though its your first cycle, id still run EQ with some test... maybe enthanate at 400mg. per week -
    Cali

other poeple told me that eq alone will help me gain a solid 10lbs..i dont want to take test because my friends on it now and he limps around 4 days after every shot

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro that all depens on whet kind hes using ,t 400 ,sust old ttcyp ?the ones now and most of them are painless absolutley painless,take 300 -400 test with it some enethate .ull tahnk me after you cycle .

honestly, take some test E, the only shit that hurts is Sust.

how muc should the test e cost?? right now i have 2 bolltes of eq andsome clomid...how should i run this cycle

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    test enanth...depends on where you get it, i can get it for about 90 for 20ml.....

weeks 1-11 test 500mg (250x2)
    weeks 1-10 eq 400mg (200x2)

clomid 2 weeks after last shot of test (correct me if i'm wrong peeps)

day 1 300mg/100mg next ten days/50mg last ten days

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by majorpecs
    test enanth...depends on where you get it, i can get it for about 90 for 20ml.....

weeks 1-11 test 500mg (250x2)
    weeks 1-10 eq 400mg (200x2)

clomid 2 weeks after last shot of test (correct me if i'm wrong peeps)

day 1 300mg/100mg next ten days/50mg last ten days

That hits on the head right there.
    Heytheresmoker- I would also use test. After all, it is what natuarally occurs in you body. Test added will allow you to make greater gains, keep the soldier working, and if your prone to joint pain(like some are with EQ) it will make you retain some water to lube up those joints while on. I myself am just finishing a Test/EQ cycle and loved it.

i really only need a good 10lbs and a nice ripped look i have another photo shoot in 3 months so they said gain a couple lbs and get a littlemore ripped..

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have your nutrition, rest and workout in order, then stick to your guns, do the EQ-only cycle, and get what you came for...10 lbs.

I think that 6-7 lbs is a more reasonable goal while using EQ only. But if you work hard, you might hit 10.

I laugh sometimes, cause I think some of the members actually have fun trying to see how much more they can get a guy to add to his cycle:

Newbie: Hey I'm thinkin' about running test at 300mg each week and fishing out with clomid.
    Jokester #1: I'd up that to 800mg and throw some EQ in there.
    Jokester #2: Don't for get the D-bol.
    Newbie: Uh...Okay. I'll run test, EQ and "D-ball"
    Jokester #3: Naw, my best buddy got huge running 1gram every day for 2 weeks!
    Newbie: Uh....Okay. I'll run test like that for three weeks and get super huge!

Bros, why not just let the guy run his EQ-only cycle?? He's looking for 10 lbs., not 25 lbs. from a traditional test/EQ cycle. Besides, his goal is to stay ripped. We all know that test can bloat you if you're unlucky.

Heytheresmoker, if you decide to stick with the EQ-only cycle (which I hope you do), make sure you report back to us and let us know the results. Post some pics (before/after) if you can.

Best of luck!
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-24-2002 at 09:24 PM.

MUSCLEMEDIC is offline New Member
    So nice to have some honesty and straight forward advice.

thanks bask8kase...

mm

Save the drama for your mama and push!!

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Your bodyfat read 4% and your looking to get a little more ripped????

that seems mega hard to believe, i would wanna be getting that test checked again.. otherwise damn ur gonna be lean

Jaguar

Thanks for the kinda words BASK8KACE...im going to run the EQ alone and bust my ass in the gym... after with cycle ill see if they need me to gain anymore weight and if they do then ill run the test..yea my bf% was under 4%...but you cant trust the thing i use it was just one of those things u grab the to handles and keep you arms elevated..so who knows...My body fat wont drop while on eq will it???

PS i will be taking pics every week of whats going on or post what ever you guys would like

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Please do post the pics....I'd like to see 4%...

Originally posted by BASK8KACE
    If you have your nutrition, rest and workout in order, then stick to your guns, do the EQ-only cycle, and get what you came for...10 lbs.

I think that 6-7 lbs is a more reasonable goal while using EQ only. But if you work hard, you might hit 10.

I laugh sometimes, cause I think some of the members actually have fun trying to see how much more they can get a guy to add to his cycle:

Bros, why not just let the guy run his EQ-only cycle?? He's looking for 10 lbs., not 25 lbs. from a traditional test/EQ cycle. Besides, his goal is to stay ripped. We all know that test can bloat you if you're unlucky.

Heytheresmoker, if you decide to stick with the EQ-only cycle (which I hope you do), make sure you report back to us and let us know the results. Post some pics (before/after) if you can.

Best of luck!

The reason most here advise on adding Test is beacause many including myself think test should be the base of every cycle. Also not to mention the other reasons I posted above. Even if it's a shot a wk.
    If you want to gain 10Lbs(or 6-7 like you have guessed BSK8KCE). Then get diet and training in order and you should be able to do that naturally in about the same time it takes with the EQ only. This reminds me of 4plates thread"I don't want to get huge, I only want to gain 5-10 Lbs."
    If thats the case then why put your body through useless stress when your goals can be achieved naturally.

i need it as fast as possible...i read through 4 plates post and tried it and it did shit for me...i make my money this way and if someone says ill pay you this much but we need you to gain a couple then im going to do it.. i have 5cc of test 400 but my buddy took it and it hurt him like crazy..heres a pic i just took not the best but...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails quick EQ question-body-003.jpg  

Test 400 does have rep. for being a literal pain in the ass. Allthough the soreness is reduced quite a bit when mixed with the EQ.
    Anyhoo, I know your going to do what your mind is set to, I just think you'll be much more pleased if you supplement some test in there, even at 200mg a wk.
    If you do the EQ only, pick up some Glucosamine/Chondritis soon and start taking it for joints in case the EQ dries them out. It takes about 3wks to kick in so start ASAP.
    What kind of diet have you derived? Also, what are ou stats?

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by calirj0
    honestly, take some test E, the only shit that hurts is Sust.
    dont forget about t400!! ouch!!! make sure to mix it with eq or deca

i usually eat around 3,000 cal a day 350 of protein...but i heard with the eq you get really hungry once it kicks in so i hope those numbers..right now im 6'2 155-157 bare ass..the one i have is t400..will it kill the pain alot less if i miss it with the eq..so im going to take 2 shot a week of eq should i just mix in a half cc of test with it a week??

Well just remember, what ever weight your shooting for, you need to eat like you already weigh that. EQ hunger is a great aspect of that particular juice. I'll inlcude EQ in any long cycle I ever do. I felt it at around Wk5.
    .5cc of test mixed in with your EQ should have minimal soreness. Remember to massage the injection site for a few minutes right afterwards and never apply heat to the injection site(it promotes infection).

Pheedno you and everyone else who posted on this thread have been a big help..i will keep you all posted...when i mix the test and the eq just suck up .5 cc's with the correct cc's of the eq and i shoot??

Originally posted by heytheresmoker
    ...when i mix the test and the eq just suck up .5 cc's with the correct cc's of the eq and i shoot??
    Thats the ticket.

Definately keep us posted on your prgress bro.

thanks again bro

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Ah...See they got you to add something!!! LOL

Seriously, though...in an industry where you're judged on your looks, if you're asked to put on 10 lbs and you come back with 15 or 20 (even if it is solid muscle), you can be fired from the job--if you do something different than you were directed to do.

Good luck!

PS. Pheedno's advice is solid. Just remember many of the people on the board are looking for LARGE gains (above 20lbs). So, remember to balance out what people suggest with what YOU are trying to accomplish.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-26-2002 at 10:19 AM.

yea your right..i have the test i might and i might not run it ill see how the eq goess and if i need the test i have it

The thing about that is that EQ supresses natural test, so I still think you should add some even if its at such a small level that its not intended to bring about large mucsle mass. Otherwise, I think youll have a hard time with sexual arousal. you could even take a shot of t400 every other week accross the 10, just to keep your testosterone levels in your blood at a good level. I think either way you'll reach your goal, I just think it will be more comfortabe/youll keep the gains better if you add some test, even if its just a little. ~calih

ok guys im going to be running this cycle like this please reply and let me know if im doing this right...im going to run eq at 400mg for 1-12 weeks and im going to be running t400 at 200mg for 1-10 weeks...clomid at 300mg end of day one and 100mg week 1 and 50mgfor the rest...if this is good let me know the reason im running the test so low is cause i dont need that much weight and im only running it for 10 week cause i only have 5ccs from a left over cycle from a friend...i will be taking my first shots either monday and thursday or wednesday and sunday..where would be the best first injection site and what size guage?? also im looking to get some pins from getpinz.com is it cool to order with your credit card to your house with no problem?? thanks again bros

First off, Edit your post and get rid of the pinz source. We used to be able to source those on here but they modified the rule recently.

I think running the test like that is fine. The only thing is that half life of test is shorter than EQ so you might crash on the test before your done with the EQ. It's best to run them at the same amount of time, or even better to run the test 1 more week than the EQ. Then start clomid 2wks after last test shot.
    If you run them the same amount of time, I would start clomid 2-1/2wks after last shot.
    The 300/100/50 split on the clomid is correct.
    On gauge size, I would suggest getting some 18 and 23. 18 to draw up and 23 to shoot.

Thread Information