Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ROCKSOLID_1984 is offline New Member

What would happen if you shot steriods into your vein

I'm thinking about taking steriods but I was wondering what would happen if you shot steriods into your vein by mistake. Also is finaplex a bulking steriod or cutting and is the same thing as trenbolona.

overactive-girl is offline Female Member
    I really hope you are not thinking of shooting steroids into your vein!!!! When you shoot something into a vein, it goes DIRECTLY into your blood stream meaning it goes straight to your heart and straight to your brain. It is meant to be injected under the skin/ into the muscle only-- a much more indirect root into the bloodstream. IV (intravenous) injection of steriods is a pretty damn good way to kill yourself. Please learn the proper way to inject yourself before trying it to make certain that you do not make this mistake. By the way, how old are you? How long have you been working out-- maybe it is not even time yet for you to start using Anabolic steriods....

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude...slow down!! First of all you are too young to be using AAS, your body is producing test naturally, at an alarming rate at present, so if you focus on diet and training you will make great gains. Secondly, how long have you been training and what is your typical caloric intake (broken down into macro-nutrients)? Last but not least, tren (fina) is a great drug but it is also once of the most toxic, it is DEFINATELY not a beginers drug and you should put it out of your mind right now! Use the search key at the top of your screen, look for drug profiles, cycle suggestions and injection techniques. You can find a shit load of info in our archives...basically educate yourself friend, we don't mind helping but first demonstrate that you can and will do some work yourself. Good luck bro.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by overactive-girl
    Please learn the proper way to inject yourself before trying it to make certain that you do not make this mistake. By the way, how old are you? How long have you been working out-- maybe it is not even time yet for you to start using Anabolic steriods....
    Bump that... you need to do some research. (You're in the right place)

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    I'll call the morge.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Guys let us keep our virtue of patience, the guy didnt ask; "what benefits could I accumilate from an intreveneous injection of anabolic /androgenic chemical's" but rather "what would happen if I injected into a vein. He was wondering what kind of negative effects would happen not if it would go into his system faster.

As for your question. Just read as much as you can and study to the best of your ability about injection sights to enable you to prevent to the best of your ability to keep from injecting into a vein.

As for your second question go to the main page and look up drug profiles or use the search button but yes tren is the same as fina

Chris75 is offline New Member
    But seriously, is there a chance that it could happen accidentally? And if it happened, does that mean that you just killed yourself? Are their veins close to the usual injection spots?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey what would happen if i injected into my eyeball...geeesh bro ask a dumber question why dontya...

OG

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I dont think it was a dumb question at all, I think that was a dumb response though. hitting a vein is very probable and the chances are a lot more likely then that of hitting it into your eyeball. Your just cursing yourself saying that shit OG so when your in the hospital b/c your blood/testosterone levels are 5000% higher then supposed to be just remember the thread that you could have gotten some tips from. btw that really makes you look like an asshole OG and that is not a flame but more of an opinion on the way your portraying yourself, he came for advice not to get flamed,if you wanna play that shit go over to BB.com

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Babyweight
    I'll call the morge.

McBain is offline Member
    The way to avoid hitting a vein is to first inject in the correct areas of the muscles, and 2nd to aspirate . Aspiration is as follows: after you stick the needle in you pull up on the plunger slightly. You should either see blood enter the syringe or bubbles. If there are bubbles you are good to go, if blood then it means you prob hit a vein.

The key is to inject slowly. If you inject slowly minimal amounts will enter your bloodstream before you begin coughing violently and feeling nauseaous, and as long as you don't keep shooting you will probably be fine. You will feel like shit, but you probably won't die.

But like as everyone else said you are too young bro and you haven't done nearly enough research. If you were a 40 year old asking these questions I would tell you to research more so don't just think it's because of your age. But again you are too young to be juicing.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    But seriously, is there a chance that it could happen accidentally? And if it happened, does that mean that you just killed yourself? Are their veins close to the usual injection spots?

chris and rocksolid, if you stick to glutes, quads, delts, and calves the chances are slim because of the high density of muscle. i suppose there is a small chance. to make sure you dont hit a vein ,or blood vessel, once you put the needle in all the way pull back a little on the plunger. if blood comes into the syringe pull out switch pins and try again. if not shoot away this way you can be sure and not worry about dying from an iv dose of sauce. i am also new to this shit. however i read and research alot on here. this is one of the many things I have learned on here. keep reading and get educated

Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    I dont think it was a dumb question at all, I think that was a dumb response though. hitting a vein is very probable and the chances are a lot more likely then that of hitting it into your eyeball. Your just cursing yourself saying that shit OG so when your in the hospital b/c your blood/testosterone levels are 5000% higher then supposed to be just remember the thread that you could have gotten some tips from. btw that really makes you look like an asshole OG and that is not a flame but more of an opinion on the way your portraying yourself, he came for advice not to get flamed,if you wanna play that shit go over to BB.com
    IT is dumb question! All he would have had to do is a search for that DUMB question! And ur even dumber if u think i dont know the difference between hitting muscle compared to a vain jerkoff! And if u Aspirate properly theres very little chance of injecting into a vain....Ummmm right? Iv probably injected myself 100's of times and never injected into a vain moron!

You know what st82hellnbak, i dont have to explain myslef to u! When u start giving good advice ed like i do then u can talk. Untill then shut ur hole!!

OG

Chris75 is offline New Member
    Thank you verry much Mike62200

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    no problem

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    OG i bet st82 knows way more then u and even if he doesnt at least he isnt some arrogant asshole makin dumbass comments to people who are lookin for help........

Originally posted by Khull_Khuum
    OG i bet st82 knows way more then u and even if he doesnt at least he isnt some arrogant asshole makin dumbass comments to people who are lookin for help........
    Wanna bet fool! And if u dont know what will happen to u if u inject into a vain then u have NO business taking AS. Now if u guys dont like my response to bad! U see the same dumb questions asked over and over again it gets pretty aggravating.

nuke is offline Member
    Ummm , Gentlemen....Speak your opinions, no flaming. I'm no Mod but you two need to chill.

St8- I know you kid, you really need to check how and what you say in replies ( no flame )

OG - you know your shit and I do have tons of respect for you. Having that respect I expect you to lead by example :-) ( Yoda )

Nuke

still growin is offline Member
    "I would rather ask a dumb question than make a dumb mistake"
    Enough said!

You should always use the search button first bro, but I would rather someone ask a question then to just do it and find out the hard way. Chances are very slim you will die, but you will definately think you are going to. I have never done it, just remember to aspirate every time. Unless you inject alot of gear in a vein, you will just be really uncomfortable and paniced for a while!

still growin is offline Member

Originally posted by nuke
    Ummm , Gentlemen....Speak your opinions, no flaming. I'm no Mod but you two need to chill.

St8- I know you kid, you really need to check how and what you say in replies ( no flame )

OG - you know your shit and I do have tons of respect for you. Having that respect I expect you to lead by example :-) ( Yoda )

Nuke
    Once again Nukie u are the voice of reason.... OK, sorry guys if u didnt like my response. Im not in a good mood today!

OG

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it was a qusetion he could of awsered by him self easyly if he wasnt so lazy and actually took effort to research ,look at his other thread how do u take trenbalona ?common ,and str8 you are flaming bro ,i dint recall no one so far using the words ass hole ,correct ?go ahead and flame then too ,and kuhll bro my suggetsion to u is jsut relax,again dont try to be the jhonny cokrin of the conversation ,how do u know that he knows more then OG ?please tell me cause if u can just guess tell me next weeks winning lottery ticket # ,his posts are intellegent forget about all the good advice he s given ?oh and if u wanna also go on the knowledge factor go with me ,i dont wanna starta pissing contest here but look at my posts ,and then come back to me ,ok boys ?we llsee who knows more if u wanna take it like that this is toward u kuhll ,ok ive looked at your posts and see u have no room to talk !sorry if this,come s out the wrong way ive been here from pretty much the start and must say the board isnt quite the same .

btw that really makes you look like an asshole OG and that is not a flame but more of an opinion on the way your portraying yourself, he came for advice not to get flamed,if you wanna play that shit go over to BB.com
    OG is a good bro calling him an asshole will make you an asshole in my book.

see all this bullshit was already over and then u 2 guys gotta put ur 2 cents in and start some more shit......im guessing u guys are bored or dont got anything better to do.....well im just gonna be the bigger person here and leave and not make some bullshit response like big n did dissing people and calling them names.........later

Originally posted by palme

OG is a good bro calling him an asshole will make you an asshole in my book.
    Thxs for the props palme!! U my dawg! Im kinda in a bad mood today so sorry if i came across bad. ohhwell

OG

Listen wether my advice is up to par with you gentlemen is irrelevant and not the point I was trying to make. What I was trying to convey to you guys is that He is obviously a newbie and there is no reason to call him stupid or to put him down b/c he was curious. Once again I would like to re-iterate that my response was not a flame but a simple observation on the way OG responded. OG you do give good advice and you definately know your juice but maybe your not up to par with your patience and people skills. You say you have been here since the beginning and the board is different but if you know so much and dont like answearing questions then why even come here and post replies. Im sorry If i offended any of you guys but you know we are on the same team here and we are all aiming for the same goal so comments that make us look like impatient asshole's are not needed, once again my apologies for those of you who are sensitive and I hope you find it in you to think about what you said and how someone else might have taken it. peace

nuke is offline Member
    WHAT !!??? Slow down there slappy ! We are just making valid ,logical points.

OG is a great Bro and Big N is as well. The wealth of info that OG brings here is invaluable and until i read posts that are educational and not flaming I strongly suggest that you
    SIT THE F&^$ ! DOWN SON !!!

nuke is offline Member
    BTW _ MY last post was to Kuhll.

Originally posted by nuke
    WHAT !!??? Slow down there slappy ! We are just making valid ,logical points.

OG is a great Bro and Big N is as well. The wealth of info that OG brings here is invaluable and until i read posts that are educational and not flaming I strongly suggest that you
    SIT THE F&^$ ! DOWN SON !!!

Good post. Ill second it.

OG i feel like shit myself atm lost a friend today.

nuke is offline Member
    Palme . Sorry bro. PM me

Listen wether my advice is up to par with you gentlemen is irrelevant and not the point I was trying to make. What I was trying to convey to you guys is that He is obviously a newbie and there is no reason to call him stupid or to put him down b/c he was curious. Once again I would like to re-iterate that my response was not a flame but a simple observation on the way OG responded. OG you do give good advice and you definately know your juice but maybe your not up to par with your patience and people skills. You say you have been here since the beginning and the board is different but if you know so much and dont like answearing questions then why even come here and post replies. Im sorry If i offended any of you guys but you know we are on the same team here and we are all aiming for the same goal so comments that make us look like impatient asshole's are not needed, once again my apologies for those of you who are sensitive and I hope you find it in you to think about what you said and how someone else might have taken it. peace
    Hey st82hellnbak a compliment in one breath followed by a stupid comment! Geeez ur on a roll. But try quoting things i say not what other people say.

OG

Originally posted by palme

Good post. Ill second it.

OG i feel like shit myself atm lost a friend today.
    NO shit bro? What happened? If u need to talk about it PM me bro! Geez that really sucks! SORRY!

OG

nuke....OG just said he was not in a good mood today and whatever thats fine im cool with him but i dont know who the fuck u are tellin me that shit. u guys are like little kids tryin to start all this bullshit. well im just glad not everyone on here is as fucking stupid as nuke

str8 ,brotha .ive been here for a while ,and if only knew how many times and how many pms and email i get a day ,and how much i go out of my way to help everyone that i can ,ive had over 1300 posts and most of them 90% are replies so dont tell me not awnsering questions ,plus my 80 % at work daily ,i tottaly go out of my way to write up cycles for them ,tell hime of their gera is bunk ,diets ,and more ,yes we all started from soemwhere ,but they are newbies out tehre that tottaly make them selves look intellegnt by asking question after hitting the search button ,,or looking at the drug profiles ,its free .so boys lets just put it behind we dont need this ,maybe there some extar testosterone flowing in here or something ,just be alittle more cauutious when using heavy words it could all been avoided if was phrased ina differnt manner .

nuke....OG just said he was not in a good mood today and whatever thats fine im cool with him but i dont know who the fuck u are tellin me that shit. u guys are like little kids tryin to start all this bullshit. well im just glad not everyone on here is as fucking stupid as nuke
    Hey Khull, That is just uncalled for! Nuke is my bro and only sticking up for me which i appreciate to no end. He is a good friend and if we all had friends like Nuke, big n and Palme we'd all be lucky! Lets chill out and chalk this one up to all of us having bad day. OK?!?

OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 10-23-2002 at 03:01 PM.

nuke is offline Member
    Khull. Thank you for the kind fucking words bro.
    I dont know you brother, but the last thing i do is START anything....
    Welcome to the end.

hey im done here as long as no one comes on telling me to "sit the fuck down" and whatnot

lol welcome to the end....what the hell does that mean? that like a threat or something?

lol welcome to the end....what the hell does that mean? that like a threat or something?
    Hey khull "sit the fuck down"! Bro didnt we say drop it already?!? And i think thats what "Welcome to the end" Means let it go!

OG

kuhll ,bro u need to go back to kindergarden and learn to read where in my post did i diss somone and called them names ?do u really wish to drag this on ?what happen to beeing the bigger person ?(not physicly anyway )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information