Smile lquid anti-e questions

Been doing a lot of resaerch on these luid anti-e's such as:ldex, liquid clomiphen citr, letrozole , etc. Can't find to much concrete info from users or those who are in the "know" shall we say. Do these products involve some basement chemistry like some other "lifting enhancers" that I can think of? Anyone think this stuff is completely bunk? I can't get any nolva, clomid tabs, etc. These other anti-E's are probably my only option but, I never like to make decisions before doing an ample amount of homework. Info would be greatly appreciated.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I used liquidex. It came in a 20ml vial with a hologram on it. It was inside a brown cardboard box, looked somewhat professionally done, and definitely worked. My friend used some liquid clomid that worked well for him also. I've only heard of letrozole in the pill form, but that doesn't mean liquid doesn't exist, I've just never cared to use letrozole.

Any one know some sources that I could research these compounds further?
    Last edited by youngNhungry; 10-23-2002 at 03:25 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    liquidex works very well.
    the 4mg/ml and the 1mg/ml are both good buys. im assuming you already know that liquidex is the generic form of arimidex ? same ingredients, only in liquid form. and in most cases, much less expensive.

peace bb79

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently taking .25mg of ** arimidex a day. I'm thinking of bumping up the dose to .5 or even 1mg a day to reduce bloating as my face is starting to look puffy. If I do so I'll be switching to liquidex since I only have a limited supply of tabs. Should I go right to 1mg or try .5 & .75 first?

Stats are 6' 200lbs about 15% bf. I'm in the middle of week 4 of a 12/13 week 400mg QV EQ/Enanthate cycle finishing off with ** Winny the last 5 weeks.

Your Experience?

You had said that the doses that you are taking haven't reduce your water retention. Any other things that have disapointed you about these anti-E products? Also, How would you rate the Qv EQ. I love Qv's Test Ent. Never taken their EQ. Would love to hear feedback

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    .25 seems to be the minimum amount of armidex to take. I've read that some people have little to no effect with that dosage, it seems I am one of these people so I'm bumping it up. Cant give you much on the EQ, I just took my 8th shot of it and not much pain so far. I dont think the eq is kicking in yet.

Mass240 is offline New Member
    If Liquidex or anothor liquid anti e is injected directly into the gyno could it help reduce it .

strollin is offline Associate Member
    no it's for oral use only

Thread Information