muffdaddy is offline New Member

Cant get a hold of any clomid!!!

Just finished my 10 wk cycle of test200 and love the results, and have4 not experienced any side effects such as gyno or acne, but there was a little problem with the boys. Now i cant get a hold of any clomid and my cars in the shop so i cant go to mexico!!! What do i do??

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmmm should of had this planned out before hand......it shouldnt be too hard to find maybe somebody round here could hook u up

muffdaddy is offline New Member
    PM me if you can help.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Check ur PM's bro

OG

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    I dont even know why anyone starts a cycle these days without EVERYTHING they need... This is not a flame, but it appears everyone new is in just such a rush to start a cycle with the attitude "ohh who cares about the clomid, i will try and get them later, and just start the cycle now" and more and more often now they dont seem to be getting those anti'e's/clomid

Come on fella's make sure ya always have everything set first, then there is no way fark up ur cycle at the end..

Just noticed OGPackin, I am member 6022, and you are member 6023, thats kinda cool

Jaguar
    Last edited by Jaguar; 10-23-2002 at 04:40 PM.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Jaguar
    I dont even know why anyone starts a cycle these days without EVERYTHING they need... This is not a flame, but it appears everyone new is in just such a rush to start a cycle with the attitude "ohh who cares about the clomid, i will try and get them later, and just start the cycle now" and more and more often now they dont seem to be getting those anti'e's/clomid

Come on fella's make sure ya always have everything set first, then there is no way fark up ur cycle at the end..

Just noticed OGPackin, I am member 6022, and you are member 6023, thats kinda cool

Jaguar
    lol...ya that is kinda cool....

OG

Thread Information