flex_w is offline Associate Member

Coming Back From Holidays & Bringing Gear Home

Hi guys i just had a quick Question.

What would happen if you were prescribed steroids for personal use overseas and you declared it with other items. Would they let it in because its been prescribed?

or Would they seize it & fine you?

or No Fine just Seizure?

stpete is offline Banned
    I would like to know this myself.

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    Take your script and your gear put in a box and mail it to yourself.

stpete is offline Banned
    goode ideea, i've dun thus b4.

so they cant seize it if u got a prescription wen u mail ur gear to ur home adress? even if there in the vials?

I heard HGH has to be in the fridge. does that mean the hgh powder in the vial has to be in the fridge 2?

vBRAH is offline Member
    I know if your in the UK your allowed a personal amount no questions asked, in Australia it'll only get through with a prescription - they shouldnt seize it at all, not 100% sure though.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Just keep a copy of the script and take in your carry on bag you'll be fine.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you have a legal perscription then like said above you should put it in your carry-on bag. how much hgh do you have?

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flex_w View Post
    Hi guys i just had a quick Question.

What would happen if you were prescribed steroids for personal use overseas and you declared it with other items. Would they let it in because its been prescribed?

or Would they seize it & fine you?

or No Fine just Seizure?
    Where are you on Vacation? Im on Vacation as well and wanted to know if the docs here in THAILAND would give me a prescript for TEST-E?

Im in the same boat as you MoneyMike. Im in Thailand and i got Human Growth & Testosterone prescribed to me.

i look at the DR i told him i need them for stronger bones and muscle problems but we all know i want to get bigger and this doc aint a dumbF*#K either

g0dsend is offline Member
    Im in the same boat as you MoneyMike. Im in Thailand and i got Human Growth & Testosterone prescribed to me.

i look at the DR i told him i need them for stronger bones and muscle problems but we all know i want to get bigger and this doc aint a dumbF*#K either
    Wait, so on your vacation in Thailand, you asked a doctor out there to precribe you roids? Such a good idea

uncgboro is offline Associate Member
    WOW, i need to go to Thiland. I know this thread is hijacked, but that sounds like a great idea...

only how do you get refills, call him up?

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    In the US you have to have a prescription from a US doctor to bring meds home. Don't know about Australia.

Barch is offline Junior Member
    Like Coop mentioned, I think it depends on where you live and where you got the prescription. For instance, if you live in the US and got Thai script, I doubt they'll let you keep it. But if you're going from the US to the Congo, they'd probably let it slide

Also, I'm sure that you can find a doc in Thailand to write a script. If they say 'no' just go somewhere else. Eventually someone will if you're paying for the office visit.

Nice bro. Im in Phuket and have not seen any clinics. Only the two big hospitals here. Wonder if those docs at the hospitals will do the same? Did you go to hospital or small clinic?

Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    In the US you have to have a prescription from a US doctor to bring meds home. Don't know about Australia.
    ARE YOU SURE????? CAN ANYONE ELSE VERIFY?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=pietro75;4033389]if you have a legal perscription then like said above you should put it in your carry-on bag. how much hgh do you have?[/QUOTE]

probably what he was prescribed, but what does that have to do with his original question?????

Barch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMike315 View Post
    Nice bro. Im in Phuket and have not seen any clinics. Only the two big hospitals here. Wonder if those docs at the hospitals will do the same? Did you go to hospital or small clinic?
    There are LOTS of little clinics all over Phuket. Go to one of those and eventually you'll find a doc to write you a script. Either way, you can get gear without scripts at any of the smaller pharmacies (just not the big chains like Boots). I wish I was back in Phuket!!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    in the US you need a script to bring prescriptions back. and your only allowed a 3 month supply at a time

I have never even had anyone look in my carry on. Not sure what those scan machines can see in the bag though.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    i would try contacting your embassy they would know best....but if i had to guess it would be illegal ,prescription or not...especially being aas and hgh....better safe than sorry bro you dont want to be in jail in a foreign country ....keep us posted....good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post

New Zealand, Australia, USA have a hand shake agreement regarding medication to a certain degree.Thailand you would definatley want to check.

Quote Originally Posted by illwillogical View Post
    I have never even had anyone look in my carry on. Not sure what those scan machines can see in the bag though.

Generally they now check anything with a liquid volume of more than 100mls, (or use there discrection) and if you take deodorant etc.. on board make sure you put the lid on it or its a mandatory bag open. Ive had bottles of B12 in the box , complete with metal band and they havent battered an eyelid coz it was all intact.

Thread Information