aldebaran is offline New Member

Angry First Cycle - unexpected results. Please help

Greetings!

The is what i'm taking:

sust(currently at 1 amp per week)
    deca (currently at 1 amp per week)
    dbol (4 tabs per day, 5mg)

I'm seeing huge mass increases after just week 2.5 into the cycle but the amount of weight I am lifting is still very pathetic and is not increasing hardly at all.

Could most of the bulk be water retention? My skin feels very tight and my muscles inflexible and "bloated".

I'm a little confused. Why am I getting so big, yet still a virtual weakling? I am failing at 135 on the bench. heh

My friend who is on the same cycle is seeing huge strength increases but isn't putting on very much mass.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Aldebaran
    Last edited by aldebaran; 10-24-2002 at 09:11 PM.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    How old are you and what is your lifting experience. No flame bro, but benching less than 135, you are still a long way away from being ready for AS. If you're seeing alot of mass increase at week 3, you're probably holding alot of water.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    How old are you and what is your lifting experience. No flame bro, but benching less than 135, you are still a long way away from being ready for AS. If you're seeing alot of mass increase at week 3, you're probably holding alot of water.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.....

ABsolute vodKA is offline New Member
    ok...let me explain..your on a nice cycle, and i dont doubt that your seeing results..but its not from the sust or the deca , its the dbol , the dbol is putting on water weight, the sust and the deca really havent kicked in yet, maybe some more specific stats would help like dose, how long is the cycle, prior training. sust and deca are long acting esters it will take atleast 4 -5 week for them to kick in, presumming your using a reasonable dose, give it time, keep at it hard, eat like a horse and it will happen if you do it right

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Not totally ABsolute vodKA... Dbol still should generally give strength increases, regardless of the sust/deca not kicking in yet...

Also Sust does have prop in it that will start to act within the first week, but seeing ur only injecting once a week, thats not really going to take advantage of it unfortunatly...

The more water a muscle i holding, the stronger it is.. eg: what creatine does, so it does seem strange that ur lifts are not going up at all...

you also might want to look at ur dosages mate, 250mg a week of sust (i am assuming thats the amont ur taking?) isn't much at all bro..

best of luck..

Jaguar

TANKUK is offline New Member
    DONT THINK ITS THE DBOLS I SEEM TO GET MY MOST POWER/STRENGTH WHILST BEEN ON THEM BUT IT WILL MAKE U HOLD ALOT OF WATER MATE I DID THE SAME COURSE FOR MY FIRST CYCLE WHICH IVE JUST DONE I HAVE KEPT ABOUT 8LB AND MY BENCH HAS GONE FROM 275 TO 310LB WHICH IM QUITE PLEASED ABOUT BUT DONT GIVEIN HOPE THE DBOLS ARE IN YOUR SYSTEM STRAIGHT AWAY SO YOUR BOUND TO BLOW UP JUST WAIT FOR THE SUS AND DECA TO KICK IN AND U SHOULD NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN STRENGTH. 1 SHOT A WEEK DOESNT SOUND MUCH! ALSO HOW LONG HAVE U BEEN TRAINING IVE JUST HAD MY FIRST CYCLE AND IVE BEEN TRAININ FOR 4 YEARS NOW.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Need a little more info bro, what are your doses, how tall are you and what do you weigh? If your struggling at 135 then i'm guessing that your 15-16 and have just started lifting or you barely tip the scales at 100lbs.Sorry j/k, seriously just stick with it.It will take a couple more weeks before the real results start to show as long as everything else is in place diet, rest etc.

aldebaran is offline New Member

Clarifications

Thanks for all of the replies. I will try to give you a bit more information. I'm 5'9 29 years old. 175lbs. I've been working out for 3 years. I'm on a high protein/high calorie diet. I'm eating lots of chicken and bought some protein supplements from Protein Factory.

I am actually benching a bit more than 135. Last night I was failing around the 155 mark. (heh).

The cycle my friend put together for me starts out at just 1 injection per week of sust/deca but gradually increases to 3 at the peak and then back down again. So that may explain my low doses. Perhaps that's explains why I haven't really seen any results yet (at all).

Thanks,

Aldebaran

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    you said high protein diet. what is your total caloric intake daily??
    don't pyramid your cycle like that keep the dosages constant. maybe bump the dbol up a little bit to 35-40MG ED. how long you running your cycle for? i hear that some people can do quite well on low dosages of test, but i would run something like this:
    Dbol 35-40MG ED wk 1-4
    Sust 500mg WK wk 1-10
    Deca 400mg wk wk 1-10
    Break the shots up twice a week followed by clomid therapy after 3 weeks after last shot of test..

Thread Information