trollza is offline New Member

Question 1st cycle - Advise

HAving done all the reading my brain can muster i have been pointed in the following direction for my first cycle, i am looking to drop body fat but maitain while hopefully adding ( slightly) some lean mass..... yes i know everyone's goal but here goes

4 - 6 weeks
    Whinny - TABS
    T3
    Clenbuterol

Any help will be appreciated

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Add Eq. I dunno about T-3 for the first time around.
    I would go w/ a Winny, Eq, clen .
    Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mgs
    Weeks 8-13 Winny 50mgs e/d
    Clomid
    Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off throughout the cycle continueing into post cycle clomid. Use Eca during the off period.

calirj0 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with baraso, the biggest mistake i made on my first cycle was I didnt run the drugs long enough. 6 weeks on winny tabs will yeild you little if no results, even though the clen will make you thinner. Personally, I would Run 400 EQ, 400 test enth. for 10 weeks, and winny weeks 8-13. I feel like this is the way i would have started if i could go back in time.
    ~ Cali

cbig2 is offline New Member
    To tell you the truth if I had to do it all over I would Have used injectable.I made nice gains on orals but my second cycle ever back in 1992 I used sus,Cyp.winny with d-bol Clomid after I grew like a weed.just think what my receptors would have done with this first cycle rather than second.Just my .02 Later~BIG

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tell us your age, stats, training experience. According to your profile you are 5'10, 204 lbs with 20% BF. If you have been training off and on for seven years then I think you should spend some time going back over your diet and workout routines. When you get those areas on track come back to the AAS.
    Last edited by Rickson; 10-23-2002 at 09:46 PM.

trollza is offline New Member
    I agree on the diet and to that i am seeing a someone this weekend to sort it out, as for training i have been back for about a year now and break myself everyday, my initial thought was d-bol for 4 weeks to bulk up and then cut down. Being a needle pussy i am like most others who want to go the oral route first. But i am just lost as to what to start with my training partner is starting deca for his first run at AS. Please someone shine the proverbial light for me ...... Attached is my pic so you can get an idea what might work for me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st cycle - Advise-untitled-2.jpg  

Thread Information