Thread: sust question

newcomer214 is offline New Member

sust question

this may seem retarded to ask. but if i did one injection of sustanon 250 and i stopped taking it due to personal reasons...should i even remotely be worried about Gynecomastia . i guess i just read some things about it and got kinda spooked. thanks guys

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    just one??

no. relax.

did you take it already, then stop?

or are you PLANNING on taking one ?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    how much did you inject?
    stats?
    height

i would say not at all

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member

No Bitch Tits

Your problem is simple - you take the tits out but your still left with the other part - Bitch. See that what you sound like. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but you are what I call a tight rope walker - you want it all but you are afraid to walk the rope.

No pal you ain't gonna get tits. Not likely. But how about growing some balls and finishing what you started. Are you worried you might wake up looking like Ronnie Coleman and everyone will know? Please. That ain't gonna happen either. Roids are'nt magical they don't replace eating and or hard work.

As the saying goes "One swallow, a summer does not make", and one injection won't turn you into Pam Anderson. Although you might wish it did.

wil71 is offline New Member
    dont worry

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull78 View Post
    Your problem is simple - you take the tits out but your still left with the other part - Bitch. See that what you sound like. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but you are what I call a tight rope walker - you want it all but you are afraid to walk the rope.

No pal you ain't gonna get tits. Not likely. But how about growing some balls and finishing what you started. Are you worried you might wake up looking like Ronnie Coleman and everyone will know? Please. That ain't gonna happen either. Roids are'nt magical they don't replace eating and or hard work.

As the saying goes "One swallow, a summer does not make", and one injection won't turn you into Pam Anderson. Although you might wish it did.

wish it did id become one of them random aids junkies who injects people with they're needles because they've ****ed up they're own lives

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull78 View Post

Hey Pitbull your name really fits you. You might want to ease up a little bit on our newb here. Anyway Newcomer you really don't have to worry about any of that gyno. Good luck and hope you learned a lesson.

dmcg is offline New Member
    jeeezo pitbull78, thats a bit rough..
    im brand new here just asking a few questions from people who are supposed to be experts in this field and u hope are willing to help, that would put me off asking anything ever again on this forum....

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    hey pitbull before you lay into someone for having to stop a cycle maybe you should find out why and not be jerk to some who is new to the forum and just wanted some HELPFUL advise, lets try to be intelligent about a response nexttime... and no you shouldnt have any problem with only one injection depending on what dose you used so please provide that

Thread Information