jrod32 is offline New Member

Help! Possible infection

Ok so im on my 5th cycle and for some reason i ****ed up my injection. i injected to close to my hip and not on my ass.... i live somewhere where i dont have much privacy and many times have ot do it at night with a flashlight. anyway.... its swollen and red, has been for a week. It isnt getting and worse but it hurts like hell. I was able to get a 5 day antibiotic treatment. I cant go to the docter because im in a place where there is no dr patient privacy rights..... im in the military, so that is my last resort. I have been on the antibiotics for a few days now. Anyone had any experience with this??? Its swollen and red around the injection site. anyhelp would be great, thanks.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by jrod32 View Post
    Ok so im on my 5th cycle and for some reason i ****ed up my injection. i injected to close to my hip and not on my ass.... i live somewhere where i dont have much privacy and many times have ot do it at night with a flashlight. anyway.... its swollen and red, has been for a week. It isnt getting and worse but it hurts like hell. I was able to get a 5 day antibiotic treatment. I cant go to the docter because im in a place where there is no dr patient privacy rights..... im in the military, so that is my last resort. I have been on the antibiotics for a few days now. Anyone had any experience with this??? Its swollen and red around the injection site. anyhelp would be great, thanks.
    Is it human grade, UGL, homebrew?

Have you noticed a reduction in redness/size since taking the antibiotics? If not, it may not be an infection, only a reaction to the AS. I've had this, I believe.

What AS is it?

Have you used this compound/brand os AS before?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if its not hot and u dont have anything oozing out of it give it another few days before u start to panic.

jrod32 is offline New Member
    The size of the redness isnt going down much at all. No its not oozing anything, i would have definatly went to the doc if it was, id risk getting into trouble to save my leg. I have used the AS before, i am on sustanon . I think i just irritatated the muscle because i injected in the wrong spot, i F'd it up big time. there is no crazy discoloration at all, just red. im gonna stay on the antibiotics just in case and monitor it. Ill post updates also.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrod32 View Post
    The size of the redness isnt going down much at all. No its not oozing anything, i would have definatly went to the doc if it was, id risk getting into trouble to save my leg. I have used the AS before, i am on sustanon. I think i just irritatated the muscle because i injected in the wrong spot, i F'd it up big time. there is no crazy discoloration at all, just red. im gonna stay on the antibiotics just in case and monitor it. Ill post updates also.
    my experience with sus is some go in like a knife thru warm butter an others hurt for 2 wks. just keep us posted!

Thread Information