Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

AS causing sudden chills and shakes?

last night i was walking through my house and began to feel cold and started to shiver, it got so bad i had to get under my bedspread....10 min later i was fine. i was shivering and shaking all over with teeth chattering and everything. i injected enanthate (tt), EQ (tt), and fina about 6-7 hours earlier that day with no prob...WTF?

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    had the same experince about 3months ago also on ttokyo shit? id say it happend about 3 times in a span of 5 weeks. have no idea what caused it but since its been brought up id like to bump it and see if any other bros know whats up

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump

GrapeApe is offline New Member
    I had the same thing with Sust. but then it was followed by Sweats. Never with enanthate or EQ.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yesterday I kept biting down on the inside of my lip. I would be talkin' with someone and then - SLAM! I would hide it like I was figgiting... but : ouch :

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    i shot my first cc of test enth(first cycle ever) on tues and my second this morning. all day I had chills and tingling up and down my arms. happened the day after my first shot too. fuckin weird. ??????

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, hope it doesn't happen again. I sometimes get chills, but its really rare. Do you think your coming down with something? It's early winter coming up soon, some viruses go around about this time every year. Just make sure your taking your multi-vitamin and you should be ok

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    On gear, and usually off gear too when working out hard, I would say a minimal of 2g of Vit C in a timed release tablet would be good too. In addition to, the MultiVit.

HBBMscl is offline New Member
    Originally posted by rampage76
    Do you think your coming down with something? It's early winter coming up soon, some viruses go around about this time every year. Just make sure your taking your multi-vitamin and you should be ok
    Chills and Aches twice in 4 weeks...I don't think coming down with something...

So far, I have done 4 injections of Deca QV 300, that I have been told is the true stuff. This is the first time I have used this brand. I did have reactions, but only on 2 of the 4 shots - AND all 4 shots came from the same bottle, as it comes in a 10 ml bottle. Each shot was 400 mg. a week apart.

#1, shot in the quad, no reaction
    #2, shot in the glute, reaction - flu like symptoms that appeared about 24 hours after injection, and lasted about 12 hours, and extreme soreness at inj. site. No discoloraton at the site.
    #3, shot in the quad, no reaction
    #4, 1/2 shot in the quad, 1/2 shot in the glute, reaction - same flu like symptoms, but not quite as severe, and again lasted about 12 hours, and again soreness (not quite as severe) at only the glute inj. site. No discoloraton at the sites.

I have read that anything that causes flu-like symptoms is not real. Yet how come it only happened 2 of the 4 times, seeing the 4 shots came from the same bottle? I have had similar reactions to other brands of Deca in the past, but those were single shot vials, so I figured some were bogus, some were real.

Does anyone think that the inj. site has anything to do with these reactions? Can anyone lend any insight as to why some of us are experiencing these reactions?

Thanks.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    HBBMscl -- I can't give any insight to your particular problem, but I have an idea. If you are on good terms with your doctor, go get a quick check-up and get a blood test. If your test levels are normal, then STOP taking those injections. I've read different stories about diff reactions to gear, but I don't think if you get a chill and an ache that you can really pinpoint the problem based on just that.

Good luck bro, if your really worried about it, then maybe check the batch number and make sure your gear is 'real' (which I doubt is the problem). Just make sure that you know what your putting into your body.

Thread Information