Thread: Liquid DNP!!!

Mikeygas14 is offline Junior Member

Liquid DNP!!!

Ok guys i just got 22 vials of DNp in the liquid form......what should i do? the stuff stains everything so i dunno waht to do? can i make CAPS? or should i freeze them, will it dye my tongue, i know the stuff is real, i dunno wha tmy options are when taking it...someone help please

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I suggest you do a LOT more reading on DNP . It doesn't sound like you have done that much research on it based on your questions...

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    liquid ? good question

Ok thats but no thanks for the help man, because i have been reading till my eyes fell out ok, and i just want somebody to answer my question and help me ou t...can i make gel caps or what can i do, i didnt; say i was gonna start taking it, but i wanna know how else i can do this ........all im asking is for help no for criticism on my lack of research when you dont; know wha ti have been doing..

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't see any reason why it could not be put into gel cap. My worry would be that it is dosed correctly. In powder form it caped for sure, so same deal I would think

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by silverfox
    I don't see any reason why it could not be put into gel cap. My worry would be that it is dosed correctly. In powder form it caped for sure, so same deal I would think
    yah no doubt, do you know the concentrations of the stuff? mg/ml? or however its dosed, then you can determine how or if its even possible to put that into a capsule...

yeah it came in 22 seperate vials, each 200 mg each, so i was gonna put each vial and put it into a gel capsule, cause the shit is almost dying my tongue when i try to swallow the ice cube....so it would make my life alot easier if i can just put it in a capsule and swallow that....

Buckyo7 is offline Junior Member
    i dont see why you couldnt put it into a gel cap i dont think it will hurt u but i guess if we dont hear anything from u in a few days then we will suggest that something bad happend

I really hope u researched it alot because otherwise say hi to my uncle!

i dont know how exactly u plan on splitting it up b/c it was my impression that when taking DNP you are supposed to acctually split it up in 8-12 doses at 4-10mg/kg-bw considering that liquid DNP is acctualy 5-10% liquid BUT im sure u already knew that! i sure hope so b/c im only 18

Thread Information