Thread: gyno help

shandy444 is offline New Member

gyno help

hii guys my name is shawn living in india,my english is not too good but i will try to make it understandable ,my age is 23 ,height 5.8 inches ,been bodybuilding since last 5 years, gone from being 60kgs to 80 kgs in this five years
    my bf % is around 14% .i have been doing alot of research on steroids read many boooks like layman guides ,underground steroid handbook by dan duchaine and had read many articles everyday on internet.i have tried doing a steroids cycle 4 months back ,i was taking
    testosterone enanthate with decadurabolin(nandrolone ) also i had winny for later half of the cycle.the problem which i faced when i started this cycle was i was battling with gyno i got puffy nipples in my third week(i was having very minute gyno since puberty),it is then i started with all anti estrogen tabs femara nolvadex it was more of avoiding gyno then gaining muscle on this cycle.eventually i had to stop the cycle by tapering the doses by the 5th week...i was taking nolvadex for 2 months just for a 5 week cycle in order to avoid gyno build up .now i think im stable as i treated the slight gyno which developed during cycle.also my doses for deca and test were in the range of max 400 mg per week which i think is tolerable though i started with minimum dose of 200mg in first week.
    my question here is 1) people say testosterone should be there in every beginner cycle ,is it necessary?are they no non aromatising mass building steroids?
    2)can i gain same amount on non aramatising steroids like primo anavar .if yes can anyone suggest a beginner cycle with these steroids?
    3)lastly are steroids not for guys who are extremly gyno prone plz help.

shandy444 is offline New Member
    i thought they are few experts here atleast some experienced steroid users ,so atleast can answer my few easy questions above please.

dude you came here asking the same question a couple months ago and I told you not to cycle, and some other chode told you what AIs to use and whatnot. The fact is you're putting yourself at a terrible risk by cycling anything. Your stats dont justify it and you already have gyno. Injecting would be asinine for you.

look man, im not trying to be a dick, im telling you whats up and if you still want to play around with all these drugs then go ahead, but maybe write down what people tell you next time you ask a question.

once again, good luck.

Tatudlifter is offline Junior Member
    Bro, i would agree with Rapaciousshark. Just from reading your post i would say don't use gear, If you have been bodybuilding for five years then you should have a better grasp on things. In my opinion you should get your diet in order for starters and cut down your bf%, keep building on the base you should have after training for the time you claim, and don't mess with the gear! At 23 you should be just fine on what you have naturally. Good luck to you i hope you figure it out!!

Thread Information