Tank21 is offline Associate Member

Tornell sucks ass

Hey guys, havent posted in awhile, it is good to be back. Anyway, my cycle hs been shit. The Tornell Supertest 250 has amounted to a little more than shit. 750mgs a week and maybe ten pounds, if that. It did not compare to the ** sus300. Now it is winny time. I know that the usage of winny at the end of a cycle is to soldify gains, add some strength, harden and cut you. My question is, is it possible to add a decent amount of muscle while on 50mg ED. 5-7 pounds possible if i stick with my bulking diet.

Also, how hard does winny shut you down? Thanks guys Oh, by the way, Gunter should have won.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Winny isn't going to add much muscle but it will harden you up and help keep your gains.
    Winny will shut u down, which it shouldn't matter anyway considering you've been taking 750mgs a week of test...

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    how many weeks did you 750mg a week for?

RANDY-D is offline Junior Member
    on my first cycle right know, taking super test by tornell and went from
    212 to 236! that is 24pds up! in 10 weeks! and i cut my calories way down in the past couple weeks, did not want to put any more weight on!
    i dont like the x-tra weight on my bad back, has been killing me. taking last shot tomorrow, know i have 5 weeks of winnie @ 30mg ed. to hopefully cut me up! im going on 4 days know with the winnie, and i noticed my nutz seem to almost have disapeared! stomach feels a little queezy, taking r-ala, and milk thistle as well. i have been thinking about my next cycle already!

RANDY-D is offline Junior Member
    also, i was taking it @ 500mg a week, 2 cc's a week. and seen super test in 10ml bottles for around $55 bucks! not bad!

Thread Information