Paranoid is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Results!

Hey guys I would like to take the time to thank all that helped me with this cycle, you've been a great help. Special thanks going out to IronHorse. Well, I did 400mg Deca (deca-durabolin ) as well as 400mg of Test (ICN Galenika) for 10 weeks. Used nolvadex starting at the 5th week due to nipple itching. Began clomid therapy 3 1/2 weeks after last shot and ran it for 4 weeks.

I'm 6' ,25years old, and my starting weight was 215lb with around 15% bf.

In the peak of the cycle I got to 250 (35lb gain!), but a lot of the weight was water, once I started the nolvadex my weight dropped to 243lb. I have also gained close to an inch on my arms bringing the total to 19" I ate like a horse, 6-7 times a day, aiming at 300+ grams of protein a day.

Today is 5 weeks after my last shot, I'm steadily hanging on to 235lb (8lb loss), and my strenght is 85-90% of what it was during the peak of the cycle. With this I'm pretty happy. My bf rose maybe 1% or so, but I'm starting a lot of cardio this week.

Adverse effects, slight nipple itch (stoped after nolv.), no signs of gyno though. Extreme sweating and occasional shortness of breath. Could be because I was so damn heavy. HR and BP was definitively higher during the cycle. Great increases in body hair, especially in the abdomen and chest region, and slight facial hair increase. Also developed strech marks around the armpit region and inner upper thighs. Increased acne but nothing out of hand. I was so paranoid about hairloss, but I used Nizoral 2% EOD and my hair seems thicker and healtier than ever. BTW I have a full head of hair, but was still paranoid. All things considered the sides were very mild.

I don't really have intentions on repeating AS, but I don't rule out the possibilty in the future. I just felt really unhealthy while on the cycle and at times I thought that I might keel over. The pumps were so intense I had to cut some workouts short. Don't get me wrong, I love the size I got and everyone around me is praising my results, but I just don't want this to become an addiction/obsession.

Anyways, I just wanted to share this with you guys since you were a big part in me getting to where I am.

P.S If I train hard and eat right, am I likely to hold on to my weight, or will it continue to diminish?

Once again thanks

Peace

babi is offline Associate Member
    hey thats great results imo whatever is left with you after a couple of months can be kept with hard work and good diet and if you menage to keep it for a year then you dont have to worry about losing it
    ps"dont get too crazy on the cardio yet

Actually i made a mistake on the post, it has been 9 weeks and not 5, since my last shot. So I think I should be fine with cortisol levels?

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    just a question bro how did u get 400mg of ICN a week they come in 250mg amps as far as i know and normally overdosed a tad.
    JLI

I took 1 and a 1/2 amps a week and the smallest amount I seen in the syringe was 1.1cc so the .1cc added 25mg to the already 375mg. Basically its because it overfilled, it was probobly more than 400 but I took a conservative measure.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    cool do u load the other half of the amp in the syringe for the next shot or just leave it to chill.
    JLI

I loaded it for the next shot.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Congrats man, very nice progress. Dont worry , you will be doing it again so dont kid yourself!

Thread Information