jamyjamjr is offline Banned

1st cycle, lookin for a bit of advice

whats up guys, its nice to know theres a vast amount of knowlege floating around here on this forum. id like to tap into that advice a little bit. I started my first cycle about 2 weeks ago. i am currently taking 500 mg sustanon and week and 20 mg anavar . im well aware that the dosage of anavar is low but i have an older brother whos 6' 6 and 265 all solid, he did 20mg a day for 5 weeks and saw a 10lbs lean mass gain so i feel comfortable with the dosage. im gonna do the sust for ten weeks and the var for 5 so i was wondering what i should do for the final five weeks. some have told me to do win, others have said tren . i wouldn't mind muscle gain but my main goal is to cut. im 6' 4 275lbs so im a little over weight.. any ideas? thx

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    whats up guys, its nice to know theres a vast amount of knowlege floating around here on this forum. id like to tap into that advice a little bit. I started my first cycle about 2 weeks ago. i am currently taking 500 mg sustanon and week and 20 mg anavar. im well aware that the dosage of anavar is low but i have an older brother whos 6' 6 and 265 all solid, he did 20mg a day for 5 weeks and saw a 10lbs lean mass gain so i feel comfortable with the dosage. im gonna do the sust for ten weeks and the var for 5 so i was wondering what i should do for the final five weeks. some have told me to do win, others have said tren. i wouldn't mind muscle gain but my main goal is to cut. im 6' 4 275lbs so im a little over weight.. any ideas? thx
    Why add anything?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    The best first cycle is test only, being that you have already started just run it as is.
    How old are you?
    What is your planned pct?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    6'4" and 275 lbs.! If you blink you'll hit 300lbs with the sust. Watch your diet and train as if to cut. Sust is great for bulking.

canadianjuice is offline Associate Member
    sust is one of my favs

humm

im working out incore exercises only. lower weight higher rep 12-15 to failure. my pct will probably be clomid. my supplier is actually an old friend of mine so i trust his judgment but why not do my own research while im at it right? he tells me either win or tren would be a good followup to the var since i only have a 5 week supply n its hard for me to come by.. im a mma fighter n have gained some bad weight due to injury. iv been out for 6 months and,well, acted like a couch potato (mma conditioning is very hard on the body, it's easy to get lazy when ur not training). im very aware of the metabolic enhancing effect of tes and var, thats why i take them together. the question stays, what to do the last five weeks?

im 24

MojoNoir is offline Junior Member
    If you want to cut up Test, Winny & T3 plus sh**loads of cardio usually work.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    im working out incore exercises only. lower weight higher rep 12-15 to failure. my pct will probably be clomid. my supplier is actually an old friend of mine so i trust his judgment but why not do my own research while im at it right? he tells me either win or tren would be a good followup to the var since i only have a 5 week supply n its hard for me to come by.. im a mma fighter n have gained some bad weight due to injury. iv been out for 6 months and,well, acted like a couch potato (mma conditioning is very hard on the body, it's easy to get lazy when ur not training). im very aware of the metabolic enhancing effect of tes and var, thats why i take them together. the question stays, what to do the last five weeks?
    IMO you don't need anything else for the last 5 weeks. If you're really needing to cut weight do some clen , realistically nothing else.

Thread Information