matty50 is offline Junior Member

Skipping steps while making tren?

Ok, I just made a batch of Tren , and as with anything that I do myself I have certain doubts about whether or not I did it correctly.

After I dissolved the fina pellets into the solution completely, I poured it into the vial of Oil and shook it vigorously as directed. Then I let it sit for about a day so all the gunk settled to the bottom. The next step called for extracting the “clean” (or at least more clean) tren off the top and putting it into another vial before using the coffee filter to get out the gunk. When I turned the bottle upside down to pour the remaining oil and gunk into the funnel with the coffee filter, the gunk just stuck to the bottom of the bottle. I didn’t think anything of it, and figured since I would have MORE than enough for an 8 week cycle with the amount that I already have in the vial, I didn’t force it out.

I completed the steps as normal using the whatman filters to put the oil into the sterile vial.

My question: Is not letting the gunk sit in the coffee filter to get the last bit of oil out a bad thing? Since the oil sat for a day could this effect the dosage per ml? I’m sorry if this sounds like a stupid question for those of you who understand the chemistry of this, but my thought process is that the tren could have possibly settled to the bottom with the gunk. I just want to make sure I’m not just injecting myself with sterile oil and little to no tren.

I’d appreciate any insight in this matter. I want to be as safe as possible.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it way be a possibly a little weaker. but you def got tren in there and its not just plain oil

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    it could be weaker than you intended, so you might have to run more of it to get the same effect.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    your fine. the gunk at the bottom is just filler and glues. the tren is desloved in the oil. the coffee filter step can be skiped all together if you want to. this will not have any bad effect on your tren dosage.

Thread Information