Thread: Help Please!!

Joey_ is offline New Member

Help Please!!

I was wondering if someone could help me out and give me a good cycle for m1t's, ive done alot of research but pretty much all that comes up when i search is the risks and whatnot, thats not what i am looking for. i wanna know what to take beforehand, during, and after the cycle, how big should the doses be, what time of day to take them, what to take to help stop the side effects. i would also like to know what is a good PCT to maximize the amount of gains that i can keep. i have been working out for 4 years now, i have looked into PH and steroids before, but now im serious about it, as i have pretty much plateaued and only gain a little bit.i change up my routine once and a while and have had a personal trainer for the past 3 months, he recommends taking them to. i want someone who has done these before, and knows from experience to tell me what to do. I am not going to be taking them until after the summer, when i have more time, as i understand they make you very tired. also if you recommend something else that would be better and more effective and easier on my body it would be appreciated also. thanks.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    You came to the right place. All the answers to your questions are in this forum. Take the time to look around and you will learn a lot. Gl!

Thread Information