Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

4 weeks off, better then none at all?

after a cycle, is a solid 4 weeks off without any juice in the system better for your body then no time off at all?

what happens if the hpta doesnt full recover? whats the average time it takes for recovery, i never actualy new..

drugs used were. test, and deca 3 months eariler.

this isnt my situation, but im also curious and thought i'd ask.

4plates is offline Banned
    well bro ,heres my experience.if you dont let yourself recover fully,your cycle wont be as effective ,and you could experience the awfull problem i have,semi or no errection.im trying to get through the problem,and cutting my cycle short

hmmm..

how long does it take to recover?

i have that problem now that im off!

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    a good rule that I follow is time on = time off!

I start counting my time off after I finish my clomid!

I tried not giving my self time to recover ....it wasnt good I got half semi's and when I went back on the gear didnt work as well as it should.
    My receptors were blown and I got gyno sides from the same stack that I had just completed!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I personally think you are worse off taking a small amount of time off and not recovering then shutting yourself down hard again. Basically you are just running your body through a hormone nightmare. Either come off and recover or stay on.

ya, thats what i was thinking.

how long does it take most people to recover? what would recovery be compard to if you were on for 6 months?

Solo is offline Junior Member
    you won't ever recover completely, you can't expect to be doing juice and your body to be normal after.

But to become as recovered as you will get will take from ½ year to several years, it depends on how much and how long you been on. If you only did shorttime water disolved AAS, for short time <4 weeks, perhaps you willl recover in only a month.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I think the receptor story still is another myth its not about that, time on time off seems pretty safe but u dont recover to what u were before u started in time off. I would say 3-4 months before u get back to what u were possibly more, this is very individual I cycle alongside my friend his balls shrink and he has loss of sex drive really bad post cycle, mine dont and 2 weeks post cycle im pretty much back to normal sexualy with or without clomid.

peace

Thread Information