alevok Guest

Please critique my cycle

I want to bulk up first then cut at the end of the cycle.
    This is how it looks like, I have easy access to all steroids listed below, so if my cycle needs to be replanned please do.

wk 1-6 50mg test propionate /day
    wk 1-4 anadrol (beginning with 1 till 4 tab/d)
    wk 4-8 d-bol (beginning with 15mg till 40mg/d)
    wk 1-8 400mg prim/week
    wk 8-16 400mg Equipoise /week
    wk 11-16 50mg winstrol /day
    wk8-16 2 weeks Eca 2 weeks Clen 2 weeks hydroxycut
    nolva, pregnil, proviron , clomid on hand.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    this looks not well planned at all bro, before i say anything can u explain why? you planned it out like that?

alevok Guest
    well I want to take bulking steroids at the beginning (anadrol and d-bol) for first 8 weeks, I know my strenght will go up immediatly. Then I want to trim some extra BF next 8 weeks.
    What would you recommend instead? Do you think I should take orals off of my cycle and do just a cutting cycle? I also want to put lean mass on my frame.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I like the drug choices alevok, but IMO I wouldn't run the drol and dbol back to back. Once you factor in the winstrol at the end you will be running a 17AA for 16 staright weeks!! That has to be too hard on the liver!! I would take out the dbol completely and give you liver a 4 week rest between the A-bombs and the winny. JMO...good luck bro.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Im with pete i dont see why the dbols are in there. And why did i know you had primo in there even before i read it?

Happy growing bro!

alevok Guest
    Ok Pete235 so I take the d-bol out, the rest remains the way it is?
    how many milk thistle tabs do you reccomend by the way?

i would drop the primo run eq the whole time much better imho, the others said what i wanted to say about orals, I would myself use the dbol first 5 weeks drop out the drol but that is personal preference, then have 5or so free weeks from orals in the middle then use the winnie as u said. I hate primo I think its shit. I would run some test all the way through not just the first 6 weeks cant see a reason for that? might as well seeing as u either are gonna use the primo or eq bear in mind eq will be in ur system another 3 weeks total of about 19 weeks. I would run the proviron if its all u have all the way through, better if u can get liquidex I use both togther and carry on into post cycle therapy . I would use the hcg depending on when u suffer atrophy, maybe 500iu day for 10 days weeks 13,14 if u suffer badly I guess u can run it weeks 7,8 also. just my thoughts

peace

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    OJ...even though EQ and primo are both anabolic and most would opt for EQ, I'm pretty sure Alevok will keep the primo as he has had great results using it in the past. I, like you, would run dbol instead fo drol but I'm also pretty sure Al has used a-bombs in the past with success and no problems. As far as ancillaries, I cannot add anything to OJ's suggestions as he is spot on. Milk thistle I would recommend running 1000mg/day for the entire cycle. Good luck Al.

alevok Guest
    thanks The original Jason, so you are saying that I can stay on test propionate for 16 weeks straight, I can also get sustanon . Do you think I use propionate for 6 weeks and sustanon the next 6 weeks or 16 weeks propionate, which is better in your opinion?

i would run the sust( if it was the only test I could get) for the whole 16 weeks along side the eq/primo whichever u use, I would still use the prop weeks 1-4 to kick start the test. Its a a long old cycle so be prepared

peace

Thread Information