Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member

Your opinion on sustanon.

As some of you may know, Im in the middle of a fat loss program.
    Im currently at 204lbs with a 35.5 inch waist. 2 weeks ago I was at 210 with a 38.9 in waist so im making great progress.

Any way - a buddy of mine offered me a bottle of sust because he had it left over from a cycle and doesnt need it. And of course im inclined to take it, but how long should I wait before i start taking it? its only 10ml/250mg but its free and available right now.

He insists that i start now but I want to lose at least another 10 more lbs before i start anything. What do you guys think I should do? When should I take it.

I havent done a cycle in over a year btw.

Schuldiner is offline Banned
    What's your cycle experience?
    I didn't ever liked sust, I always prefer enth or cyp

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    I love Sust-ran it 125mg eod and had zero sides and zero inj pain. I find most people suggest not running any cycle until BF% is at a certain level. I find it much easier to lose weight while running my cycle and am probably one of the few that believes aas does have a direct effect of bf. I started my cycle at about 21%BF(tisk tisk I know) and ended the cycle 20lbs heavier but at 14%BF.

Well its immidiately available and its free. And I didnt plan on actually doing anything for a while.

Ive done a few cycles.
    -Deca 8 weeks
    -Dec/ Sust 6 weeks
    -Sust 5 weeks
    -Deca/EQ 12 weeks

In my defense I was in a near fatal motor cycle accident. And lost everything i accomplished 2 years ago and wasnt able to get back into it until last spring.

I just noticed you only have 1 bottle ? You could run a 10 wk cycle @250mg/wk but sust should be run 500mg/wk IMO and that would only be 5 wks. You might want to hold off and get another bottle so you can make it a complete cycle.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    im really liking sust, im 4 weeks in and making good gains and loosing body fat, but i like yourself wanted to drop some fat first before i started. so i would hold off couple weeks or months and keep loosing on your own then stick when you stop loosin

Only reason why im taking it is because it has been givin to me. Im not buying anything else.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    If you are in a fat loss routine, stay away from sust, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post

why do you say that? im four weeks in and only gained 5 pounds but all lifts are up and bf is has gone down already

I will agree that people will react differently to the same drug but I can attest that Sust turned my body into a fat burning furnace.

Thats wrong... read a sust profile.

Can we focus on the question at hand? Im asking WHEN not IF.
    As far as what I would use it for... I havent determined that.
    Im not sure if im going to use it while slimming down... or for a little bulker... or just for strength.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i love sust. LOVE it.

how much you have, isnt worth doing.

get another bottle, do 10 weeks at 500mg/week.

at 5 weeks, you wont see shit all. you dont see any benefit till at least 3-4 weeks in.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iagainsti View Post
    I just noticed you only have 1 bottle ? You could run a 10 wk cycle @250mg/wk but sust should be run 500mg/wk IMO and that would only be 5 wks. You might want to hold off and get another bottle so you can make it a complete cycle.
    I agree! I suggest just continue what your doing right now and wait till you have another gear to have a complete cycle.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    you could take 250mg a week later on in your cut to help keep the results coming and if your paranoid about losing muscle....

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    i love sust. LOVE it.

how much you have, isnt worth doing.

get another bottle, do 10 weeks at 500mg/week.

at 5 weeks, you wont see shit all. you dont see any benefit till at least 3-4 weeks in.
    +1 .

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    Sust is my fav out of all the tests Ive tried. Stacked it with Tren and had great results after a major diet overhaul. I'd also get another bottle though but shit, a free 10cc bottle of Sust with the prices the way they are is a good deal no matter how you look at it.

no doubt, dont wast a good deal like that on just using one bottle, grab another and do a ten week like stated above, im doin half cc eod and workin out great for me

So you guys are saying that Sust at 500mgs/wk for 5wks wont do anything...
    And that 250mg for 10 wks also wont do anything...

Am i hearing this correctly?

sugarfreebig is offline Associate Member
    I really like sust. I also like doing relatively low dosage test cycles. If it were me, I would do 250mg/wk split up between 2 injections to help keep lean mass on while dieting. As long as you diet is right, it should help you preserve muscle while cutting.

So you guys are seriously trying to tell me that sust at 500mg/wk for 5 weeks or sust @ 250 for 10wks is worthless?

Am I hearing that correctly? 5ks wont do shit? Are you for real?

In my own personal experience I took sust for 6 weeks. first 2 weeks were at 250 and then bumped it up to 500 for the last 4. I gained 11lbs of muscle from that run.

Yeah talk is cheap and I dont have evidence to back it up but believe what you want.

Like i said, this isnt a question of IF i should be taking this 1 bottle. I have 1 bottle, and 1 bottle only. Im going to take this 1 bottle. Im asking WHEN I should take it.

Should I wait 2 more weeks? 1 more? What do you guys think.

well if you have it. and your dead set on taking it. then just start now? why would you wait? you wont lose that much bodyfat by then. and if youve already done cycles. do it. simple. as long as your have you PCT already!! always make sure you have your PCT on hand first.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfreebig View Post
    I really like sust. I also like doing relatively low dosage test cycles. If it were me, I would do 250mg/wk split up between 2 injections to help keep lean mass on while dieting. As long as you diet is right, it should help you preserve muscle while cutting.
    I was thinkin about that... but im not really to concerned about the muscle loss. I dont think Im really prone to it. Maybe slightly.

But hey, its a good opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    well if you have it. and your dead set on taking it. then just start now? why would you wait? you wont lose that much bodyfat by then. and if youve already done cycles. do it. simple. as long as your have you PCT already!! always make sure you have your PCT on hand first.
    Always got that pct on hand you kiddin? lol.

I bought way more than i needed.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Always got that pct on hand you kiddin? lol.

I bought way more than i needed.
    well some morons on this board dont know what they are doing. i said that more for their sake then for yours.

so yea. if your trying to lose another few pounds, are dead set on using your gear up. then just do it. use the gear to get you over that hump.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    why do you say that? im four weeks in and only gained 5 pounds but all lifts are up and bf is has gone down already
    thats because of your diet

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    well some morons on this board dont know what they are doing. i said that more for their sake then for yours.

so yea. if your trying to lose another few pounds, are dead set on using your gear up. then just do it. use the gear to get you over that hump.
    I like that idea. Well Either way its back home and im not going there until next friday. So next friday I will start.

If you guys care... i have a cutting cycle log on Member Cycle Results. Check it out... Im doing a 6 month lean run before I hit a killer 4 month bulk cycle.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Thats wrong... read a sust profile.

Can we focus on the question at hand? Im asking WHEN not IF.
    As far as what I would use it for... I havent determined that.
    Im not sure if im going to use it while slimming down... or for a little bulker... or just for strength.
    I'm speaking from personal experience not from something I read somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    thats because of your diet

its pretty much excellent haha just debating on upping cals or staying in a deficit

zartan is offline Banned
    I just finished 10 weeks Sus at 500mg per week shot 250mg twice weekly. I'm up about 28 lbs currently. 5 weeks would be a waste and most people here say 250mg per week would be a waste. Although I'm not opposed to sus I wouldn't buy it again, it was just something available locally so I went with it. I did notice the prop a day or so after injection, maybe it was just placebo but I felt as though hormone levels fluctuated more because I shot it only 2 times per week. Luckily, I didn't get drastic side effects or anything. If you want to run a short cycle like some of your prior cycles, get some test prop and npp and/or an oral like tbol/dbol /anavar .

Quote Originally Posted by zartan View Post
    I just finished 10 weeks Sus at 500mg per week shot 250mg twice weekly. I'm up about 28 lbs currently. 5 weeks would be a waste and most people here say 250mg per week would be a waste. Although I'm not opposed to sus I wouldn't buy it again, it was just something available locally so I went with it. I did notice the prop a day or so after injection, maybe it was just placebo but I felt as though hormone levels fluctuated more because I shot it only 2 times per week. Luckily, I didn't get drastic side effects or anything. If you want to run a short cycle like some of your prior cycles, get some test prop and npp and/or an oral like tbol/dbol/anavar.
    Wow this is so frustrating... IM NOT BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. PERIOD.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Wow this is so frustrating... IM NOT BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. PERIOD.
    fine then do a half ass cycle

JinNtonic is offline Member
    I will take the Sust off your hands and you wont have this problem!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    fine then do a half ass cycle
    How can you even call it a half assed cycle? You dont even know what my goals are. People take 100mg of Test e a week for a small boost. It may be a waste for YOUR goals but you dont even know what mine are.

Well he offered me one of the following, 20ml of sust(an extra bottle)... or the 10 of sust and a bottle of Tren Ace. He said he would LOAN it to me until i can give him the money.

So now you can have a post frenzy lol.
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 06-21-2008 at 10:17 PM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    @50mg a day thats 7wks, that wouldnt be half bad, besides you might decide you like it a few weeks in.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Sust

Quote Originally Posted by iagainsti View Post
    SUST NEEDS TO BE RAN AT 500-750mg AWEEK INJECTED EOD...no matter what you have heard.....add up how much you need st 500mg a week and get more if you need it....i did a 8week cycle like this and gained 20lbs and kept 10-12 if it!!!!

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

x2

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    @50mg a day thats 7wks, that wouldnt be half bad, besides you might decide you like it a few weeks in.
    x2 good one !

gooer is offline Associate Member
    go with the two bottles 500 mg @ 10 weeks.

i don't even think taking less than that is worth messing with your hormone levels for the results you would get.

!!!ZeuS!!! is offline Junior Member
    i don't no if my math is out but 10ml @ 500mg a week won't he only use 5ml over 10 weeks so why buy another bottle???? i feel ilke homer is my brain working

El Ricardinho is offline New Member
    sus is usually 250mg per ml so you would need 20ml for ten week course if taking 500mg per week.

marcnash81 is offline New Member
    could you give me some advise on sus? im new to this site. can anyone give me some advise on sus 250?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information