nguadagno is offline Associate Member

TRT? Experts Please Answer

i was talking about this on another thread but it didnt get answered

i feel like everyone on here talks about being on TRT from cycling or planning on going on it

is TRT an almost definite if you cycle for a while? if someone were to do say 5 cycles, would they probably have to go on TRT? i know every BODY is different and people react differently but still, what are your thoughts?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    to much to say really. Depends on what you cycled, how long you cycled. If you actually recovered between cycles.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There isn't a definite answer that you will end up on trt after a certain number of cycles but I can give you some experience from what Ive seen over the many yrs. The older you get and the more cycles you do the % is high that many guys end up on trt before they would of done if they hadn't used steroids IMHO.Of course there are exception and this isnt carved in stone because you can search and you will find guys only doing one cycle and never fully recovering and on the other end of the scale you will find guys who have had 10 yrs of cycle history who have fully recovered, but IMHO the more cycles you do the end result will be starting trt sooner than you would of normal started it.

thats what i figured but the way it seemed around the forum was like for someone like me who plans on mild cycling, i dont plan on doing serious substances such as tren or things like that, HGH, slin, anything like that, but maybe a few cycle in my late twenties and early thirties of simply test and an oral kickstart, and the thought of being on trt just for like three cycles was a little daunting

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as you follow good aas and pct protocols you should be fine...

well is that the case? do all people on this site who on TRT do poorly planned cycles early on?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Some yeah maybe. But I would say most of the guys on here that are on trt are a bit older and been cycling for a while...

yeah cause to be honest, the other sides are just sides to me and i feel like that just comes with the risk of doing cycles, but then i started reading up a lot on threads and it seemed like every person on here over the age of 30 was on TRT and it was very discouraging, im no bodybuilder im not planning on doing CRAZY cycles for my whole life, i wanna get mass, but then just mantain it, and the thought of a definite was just daunting to me

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by nguadagno View Post
    yeah cause to be honest, the other sides are just sides to me and i feel like that just comes with the risk of doing cycles, but then i started reading up a lot on threads and it seemed like every person on here over the age of 30 was on TRT and it was very discouraging, im no bodybuilder im not planning on doing CRAZY cycles for my whole life, i wanna get mass, but then just mantain it, and the thought of a definite was just daunting to me
    Well if you build more mass on juice than your natural genetic maximum will support, when you cease steroid use , you will eventually lose your gains.

Thread Information