canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member

2nd proposed cycle (spectro labs) whatcha think??

Ok well today is my last shot of EQ in my EQ/WInny cycle. Its been my first cycle and im happy with it. Ill have 3 weeks left of winny after todays shot and then start clomid. So far ive gained a good 15 or so pounds although the last couple weeks i dont know if ive noticed anything in gains, although, ive become harder. Anyways after im finished clomid i plan on taking 3 months or so to train naturally then hit up a bulking cycle. Thing is i dont like that puffy look alot of the bulking cycle have attributed with them, especially that pumpkin head syndrome from drugs like dbol . SO this is what i propose.

Spectro Test Prop weeks 1 - 3 100mg/EOD
    Spectro Test Eneth 500mg/week weeks 1 - 8
    Spectro EQ 400mg/week weeks 1 - 8
    Winny Depot 50mg/EOD weeks 7 - 11

clomid post cycle, possible liquidex run throughout, nolva on hand.

follow this up by clen /eca stack possible.

What do you guys think??

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Run the Eq at least 10 weeks. And the Enth for 10 also
    Other then that I like it.

canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member
    I dont know if i find a point to that bro, I really havent seen any dramatic or noticable gains from my current EQ cycle past week 7/8. Only thing ive noticed is the winny tabs making me harder. Just dont wanna waste my money seeing as im a student and money is a concern.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well the point is: Eq doesn't start kicking in for 5-6 weeks.
    You have to run it longer then other AS's to get it's full effect. It builds lean muscle but over a longer period of time. It's not uncommon to see ppl run Eq for 12-15 weeks. You can up your dosage this time to 600mgs a week.
    Trust me If you run it for 12 or more you'll see the difference....

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Looks good except for the fact you should run the EQ a little longer I'm in my 10th week of
    Spectro Eth 400 mg week 1-10
    Spectro EQ 400 mg week 1-10
    Spectro Winstrol 100 mg EOD week 8-12
    Proviron 50 mg week 1-10
    I have gained 25lbs i'm leaner than when i started and the winni is great for hardening you up.

sixsixtysix is offline New Member
    imho i dont se much of a dif between 8 and 10 8 will work 10 is better.yes it take slonger to kick in .but ti also stays around workign a bit after your last inject .. do not go past 10 weeks. as longer u are on longer yoru natty test levels are supressed. thus making it harder to bring them back when u go off. so chances are u could lose teh extra weigth u gaine din teh extra weeks because of test levels being slow to recover.. its best to cycle smart and pervent this.. good luck

and i would start the winny at week 10 2 weeks after my last shot .only because it takes a few days to start to work and it is cheep so better early than late..
    oh and clomid fucking sucks lol

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Well the point is: Eq doesn't start kicking in for 5-6 weeks.
    You have to run it longer then other AS's to get it's full effect. It builds lean muscle but over a longer period of time. It's not uncommon to see ppl run Eq for 12-15 weeks. You can up your dosage this time to 600mgs a week.
    Trust me If you run it for 12 or more you'll see the difference....

this is spot on advice.......the only thing you might be able to get away with here is keeping the eq at 400mg/week. MB is is right, eq is better run longer. you'll be much happier if you do at least 12 instead of 10...or even 8.

peace bb79

Thread Information