jtnhtown is offline New Member

EQ Question, I finally did it

Alright kids, help a brotha out.

If you'll remember, I started on here asking some questions about Winny. Let's go over stats again so everyone can familiarize themselves with me.

5'10'' 205 lbs. (1.5 mos ago, I was 218) I've lost the weight without any AS

Waste: 36
    I don't know my chest size but I wear a 46-48 jacket.
    My BF is getting better.
    My workout consists of
    Mon & Thur. a.m. 4.0 miles on treadmill in 32 minutes, pm chest and tricep

Tues & Fri am 4.0 miles on treadmill in 32 minutes, pm back, shoulders, & bi's

Wed & Sat. no cardio and legs
    Sunday: rest, rest, rest.

I'm eating pretty well, high protein. It is so hard for me to stay away from cards. I love to eat potatoes and bread.

After I've increased my strenght and dropped my BF naturally, I was ready to get some winny. After my source fell through, I ran into some EQ (ultra gan ??). Remember I had never taken an AS before. I got 10 CC's ( I have no clue as to what the level of concentration it is) My goal is to continue losing BF and to gain lean muscle. On Monday, I decided to go ahead and have my buddy stick me. I was nervous at first. When he hit me in the glut, I had to ask him to make sure it was all the way in. I was like, "Dude, are you sure it's in?" He told me, "Yes, I'm sitting here looking at it." Basically, it didn't hurt at all and I really didn't even feel it. A few hours later, I could feel a little sore spot, but the initial injections didn't hurt at all.

A couple of questions for you.

1. How do I tell the concentration of the gear? (mg? ml? cc?) I'm very new to this and don't know squat about how to tell these things.

2. Should I do this:
    week 1. 1 CC
    week 2. 1.5 CC
    week 3 2 CC
    week 4 2.5 CC
    week 5 2 CC
    week 6 1 CC

3. I'm happy with the majority of my body except for my biceps. I workout my biceps last on the back, shoulders, biceps days and it seems like they are burnt out by the time I get to them. Should I change things up since my biceps are the weakest part of my body. I feel pretty strong in other body parts, for example, I can do 3 sets of 10 with 225 on bench. I can do a set of 4 with 275 on bench. My biceps are a little weaker in comparison. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks guys,

JT

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    with the eq 1 cc is 50 mg if im not mistaken you normally run 400-600mg per week of eq but ckeck on your bottle and get another AS to stack it with

Thanks anger

My problem is a source to get some more AS.

WOW! If you said 400-600 / week and 1 CC equals 50 MG, that means you are looking at 8 CC/ week. Isn't that like a full bottle per week?

I don't know about all that.

I'd like to stack it with some winny, but it is hard to come by for me. I'm sure I just don't know the right people but that is just the way it is I guess.

I'm trying to make the most out of what I've got.

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    you have ultragan.... 100mg/ml with a screwy blue alum top..... youll need at least one more bottle and at least 2cc/week. Ideally get 3-4bottles and run 2-4cc/week
    Krash

Krash, Thanks bro!

You the man!

Even if this is my first time using AS?

Keep in mind, I'm not trying to get huge, I'm trying to get lean and lose BF.

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    yes i was assuming it was your first go... i would suggest researching what you are getting and mapping out your course before having your buddy inject you with 1cc of something you dont even know the concentration of.. if that was slin you would be dead.. not trying to beast...just be careful bro
    Krash

nymattyk is offline Member
    when i start my cycle with EQ in it, right now i have enough to run 400mgs/wk. i am waiting to get another bottle so i will be able to go up to 600mg/wk. from all the info i have read on EQ, dosages usually range from 300-600mgs/wk. so even if you do have the 100mg/ml EQ, you are still way under the average dosage. try and get your hands on another bottle so you can up the dosage. it can get expensive but this is an expensive lifestyle you chose! now as far as your workout, try to split it up a little. from what i read, you are doing back, bis and shoulders in 1 day twice a week, chest and tris twice a week, and legs twice a week. i would suggest breaking it down and only doing each body part once a week. i do shoulders alone, back and legs, chest alone, and bis and tris together. that way you have more energy for your workouts rather than being burnt out by the time you do your arms

The original jason Guest
    Yes listen to the replies above they are so right to be honest I would suggest you arent even ready for aas, what could be going through your mind just to inject something and you dont even know what it is?? I mean like yeah ok bro lets just inject 1cc and see if i look like Arnie after a few weeks cos i dont want to get to big lol sorry I cant help it but sometimes these posts wind me up cos if you just spent like 2 hours reading some posts you would have all the answers or just posted a question before you did it then someone could help you out its really not the sort of thing you just mess about with without research. The other thing is even if you wanted to get massive and did a full blown mass cycle with 5000kcals per day chances are you wouldnt get freaky huge in one go you why do you think most ifbb bb'ers are older? it takes years to build a body like that. I would suggest you learn some look into either cutting or bulking if cutting like I think you want then look into some test/equipose/winnie/clen maybe T3 cycle its not really hard to find a source stick around you will learn some stuff you will meet some good people. Last thing I apologise if I offended anyone I blame the test lol

peace
    jason

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    OJ is 100% right. I don't thing you expected to be Arnold over night but I think you might have rushed into your decision a little Bro. Hold off till you can get some other stuff like prop, winnie clen or t-3. Make sure you have all the doses and precautions down before you go stickin needles in.

And Bro that thing about asking if its in is priceless. I can just picture you bent over a table looking back at your Bro "is it in yet"
    LMAO

Thread Information