shread is offline Junior Member

cardio when using tren

if your taking tren with other things to do a cutting cycle, how much cardio per day should you do,... ive been reading that your cardio goes crap when your on tren, do you just do cardio but less intense while cutting???

RoidBoid is offline Member
    Its not the fact of doing less, it effects the oxygen in your lungs, some people report very short break for a couple of minutes and some people say that they strugle with there stamina. its a very potent steriod and effects people differently ofcourse but make sure u have all the right stuff before starting!! is this your first cycle? personaly i was going to do tren a week ago but as i found this out i couldnt risk losing my cardio

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Well...
    Quote Originally Posted by shread View Post
    if your taking tren with other things to do a cutting cycle, how much cardio per day should you do,
    AS MUCH AS IS NEED TO REACH YOUR PRESENT GOAL!
    THERE IS NO SET FORMULA BECAUSE AS YOU ALLUDED, INDEPENDENT VARIABLES CHANGE, SO ADJUST YOUR CARDIO ACCORDINGLY BUT AS ALWAYS WITH GOAL ORIENTATION.

... ive been reading that your cardio goes crap when your on tren, do you just do cardio but less intense while cutting???
    AS STATED BY ROID, IN SOME PEOPLE TREN DOES HINDER RESPIRATORY OUTPUT, HOWEVER THIS MAY OR MAY NOT AFFECT YOU. BUT EVEN IF IT DOES LIMIT YOUR CAPACITY, IT WON'T DISABLE YOU.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    it hurt my regular cardio but i started running wind sprints catching my wind between each and i was able to keep some endurance while on tren . im a weekend warrior flag football softball so my cardio didnt have to be excellent but i didnt lose a step on the field

Thread Information