Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DarkMortal is offline New Member

Experiences With Anadrol

I am just interested in knowing what people think or have experienced when taking Anadrol . Thanks

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    heavy lethargy. bloated face. some body acne.

incredible strength & gains.

bloated face =/

But do the gains and strength stay when you get off?

Actually what do you suggest to take to keep the gains once you get off use of it because the gains for the most part won't stay correct?
    Last edited by DarkMortal; 06-22-2008 at 04:28 AM.

shread is offline Junior Member
    i have used this before, i found that the boalting is so massive... strength is good but goes after you stop, i got mouth olcers and red gums from taking i do not think it is wworth taking even if it was free

Romme1 is offline Junior Member
    My strength gain, stayed. Went from 75 kg benchpress for 5 reps, to 100 kg for 5 reps. In 7 weeks with 100 mg Anadrol ED.

Markosterone is offline Member
    it didn't do shit for me...

2 friends of mine have had great gains, strenght and weight

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMortal View Post
    bloated face =/

But do the gains and strength stay when you get off?

Actually what do you suggest to take to keep the gains once you get off use of it because the gains for the most part won't stay correct?
    Why, a proper PCT and diet, of course. That staple has not changed.

All I remember is the sides out weighed the the positives. It is a seroius and powerful product.

I have stopped orals since. I like the way I look with inject only. No, check that. I love the way I look (and feel).

sugarfreebig is offline Associate Member
    Decreased appetite for me. I think I even had some gastric discomfort. It was awhile ago. I liked dbol much better.

Any suggestions on a PCT for a cycle of anadrol for 4-5 weeks?

awms is offline Senior Member
    I know lots of people who have used it! Most of them bloated up like blow fish lol but its amazing at puting on size and strength! 15-20lbs in 3-4 weeks easy!

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    I know lots of people who have used it! Most of them bloated up like blow fish lol but its amazing at puting on size and strength! 15-20lbs in 3-4 weeks easy!
    What can be taken to counter the bloating?

What can be taken to counter the bloating?
    Not much of any thing man....you can take A-dex with it but you will still bloat. I dont know on person who has not bloated on A bombs! but w.e so you bloat up for a month so what? you will also gain mass like you have never before!

What do you suggest I take to keep most or all the gains that i get while im on it though? I have read numerous posts that once your off it you lose what you gained after a month or two.

week 1-4 50mg A bombs

week 1-12 Test enth or cyp

You will put on 20-30 lbs easy! as long as you are eating high cals and lots of protein!

Schuldiner is offline Banned
    Took it at high dosages while on a cutting diet.
    Got some amazing lean gains, although they say it bloats.

Did your gains stay? I need something that will help me keep what i gain. Any Suggestions?

It's hard to keep orals gains, they're definitely most keepable if taken along with some injectable anabolics, and running a good PCT of course.

Yeah, well what would you suggest to take with it as a injectable that would help me keep most of my gains?

What do you guys think of this?

run anadrol alone six week
    1-2 week 50mg/day- proviron 25 mg/EOD (SERM treatmant opposite)
    3-4 week 100mg/day-Proviron 25 mg/EOD
    5-6 week 50mg/day-proviron 25mg EOD

PCT
    7-8 week pregnyl 15.IU E3D 100 mg/day
    8-10 week 50 mg/day

Someone suggested me that, your input is greatly welcomed on what you think about it.

I'm gonna say Test Enanthate to put in along with Drol, 500mg/week for 10 weeks.
    If ya going to run it alone, otherwise, I'd suggest ya a better way to run it:

Drol:
    Week 1-2 : 50mg ED
    Week 3-6 : 100mg ED

Proviron :
    Week 1-6 : 50mg ED
    Week 7-9 : 25mg ED

Nolvadex :
    Week 7-9 : 20mg ED

HCG is absolutely worthless here.

Now if i only knew where to get the Proviron lol

But this is my first cycle ever and i have heard that this wouldn't be good for my first cycle and from what i have read up on about drol is that i am pretty much going to get huge. I am thinking that this might cause some questions and i might get a drug test shoved in my face by the football coach or someone else. What would you guys suggest be my first cycle, how long should i run it and what should i do for my PCT? Any and all help is appreciated a lot. Thanks

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anadrol and me didn't get on well, bloated, high BP, sweats, lethargy, felt a little ill for the most part, haven't used it now for years and never would again.
    IMHO, i can't really see the need for this drug in the bodybuilders armoury.
    It can (should) only be used for a short period/kickstart and d-bol does a great job of that with less sides.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Anadrol and me didn't get on well, bloated, high BP, sweats, lethargy, felt a little ill for the most part, haven't used it now for years and never would again.
    IMHO, i can't really see the need for this drug in the bodybuilders armoury.
    It can (should) only be used for a short period/kickstart and d-bol does a great job of that with less sides.
    So you suggest d-bol? I only planned on using it for a short period, 4 weeks 5 at the most. But i am thinking that the gains i would get would be huge and make people wonder, since it would be my first cycle and your suppose to get your biggest gains your first time right? Another of my main concerns with using anadrol is I am hearing more and more that the gains that you get while on it go away for the most part a month or two when you stop using it, that seems about pointless kinda to use imo then.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Drol is a very powerful and the most toxic one to the liver. If done properly will give you good result. I've used it and love the result, I kept most of the gains with proper PCT and diet.

What was your PCT like?

I have nolva and HCG !

Alright thanks xavier, would you recommend this to a first time cycler though?

Also i have some milk thistle, can i take this with my cycle and should i take it everyday or just when i feel pains in my liver?

Also i heard that with taking Drol that you can take either Nolva or Clomid (or both) for your PCT and that HCG is not needed. Is this true?

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    You are going to end up making a big mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Clean69 View Post
    Why do you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Clean69 View Post

Not if he listens to the right advice and uses it.

So you suggest d-bol? I only planned on using it for a short period, 4 weeks 5 at the most. But i am thinking that the gains i would get would be huge and make people wonder, since it would be my first cycle and your suppose to get your biggest gains your first time right? Another of my main concerns with using anadrol is I am hearing more and more that the gains that you get while on it go away for the most part a month or two when you stop using it, that seems about pointless kinda to use imo then.
    So, this is your 1st cycle?
    I would never suggest that a first timer use anadrol .
    You need some advice on a good 1st cycle, but to do that we need to know a lot more about you.
    Stats, age, training experience, diet, goals, etc.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Liquid Gyno!

Definetely not recomended for a first cycle bro! Lots of threads here for FIRST CYCLE. Do some research. Most of them will recomend a test only cycle for first cycle.

Lots of good stuff here , just do some homework.

Deen54 is offline Member
    Felt strong..totally amazing how you just grow on it. My first two weeks I put on
    close to 20lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    So, this is your 1st cycle?
    I would never suggest that a first timer use anadrol .
    You need some advice on a good 1st cycle, but to do that we need to know a lot more about you.
    Stats, age, training experience, diet, goals, etc.
    I know and understand that this isn't a good first timer cycle, but to be honest it was free from a friend ( it's legit ) and i don't have a lot of money right now to go but 2 or 3 different things and stack them. Wish i did but i don't. I am open to suggestions though. Anyway
    -5' 11"
    -175 lbs
    -10-11% BF
    -been lifting on and off for about 5 years, been lifting On solidly for the last 2 and a half years.
    -I do need a little help with my diet as well, i have a great matabolism so im not fat or anything and can eat pretty much whatever i please without waking up to being fat, i know that that really has nothing to do with it lol and that a strong diet is very important when taking and after AAS use. I eat a lot of carbs, take in anywhere from 150g-200g of protien a day and take in around 3,000-4,500 calories a day.
    -I don't want to get the hulk huge, i do want to gain 10-15 pounds and add quite a bit of strength but i want a cut look but i do want to be somewhat big i guess, just not huge. If that makes sense.
    Thinking a something a little like this
    http://medicinar.mef.hr/slike/opsirno/bilder.jpg
    or
    http://www.tdink.com/~issue02/BodyBoardBlue.jpg
    Kinda in between the two i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    Felt strong..totally amazing how you just grow on it. My first two weeks I put on
    close to 20lbs.
    Did you keep your results though? Or lose them?

I know and understand that this isn't a good first timer cycle, but to be honest it was free from a friend ( it's legit ) and i don't have a lot of money right now to go but 2 or 3 different things and stack them. Wish i did but i don't. I am open to suggestions though. Anyway
    -5' 11"
    -175 lbs
    -10-11% BF
    -been lifting on and off for about 5 years, been lifting On solidly for the last 2 and a half years.
    -I do need a little help with my diet as well, i have a great matabolism so im not fat or anything and can eat pretty much whatever i please without waking up to being fat, i know that that really has nothing to do with it lol and that a strong diet is very important when taking and after AAS use. I eat a lot of carbs, take in anywhere from 150g-200g of protien a day and take in around 3,000-4,500 calories a day.
    -I don't want to get the hulk huge, i do want to gain 10-15 pounds and add quite a bit of strength but i want a cut look but i do want to be somewhat big i guess, just not huge. If that makes sense.
    Thinking a something a little like this
    http://medicinar.mef.hr/slike/opsirno/bilder.jpg
    or
    http://www.tdink.com/~issue02/BodyBoardBlue.jpg
    Kinda in between the two i guess

TBH, by your stats, i'd say that for 2 1/2 years solid training that your diet is seriously lacking, it would be wise to get this sorted before thinking about steroids , the results you get from aas will be solely dependent on your training and diet.

mackerz is offline Associate Member
    i was so close to do doing exactly wat u r about to do dark until i found this forum...now i have changed my mind completely..i have been reading ever since, i think if u do the same u will also change ur mind...

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    I aggree. After reading here for awhile, my first time will be either Test E or cyp. Its either one of those or nothing.

mackerz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    I aggree. After reading here for awhile, my first time will be either Test E or cyp. Its either one of those or nothing.
    same for me aswell mate, im siding for TEST E

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Another reason to not do A-drol on your 1st cycle is stretch marks. Bear in mind that your 1st cycle gives you the biggest gains. Bear in mind also that Anadrol is the strongest oral, and probably the strongest steroid around for mass gains. You will put on at lease 20lbs in the first couple of weeks more than likely. When your skin isn't used to that rate of growth you get stretch marks. Huge ones. And they never go away. They do fade in time but they are always there.
    I'd suggest to go with the advice of Test E, it will give you better results, more keepable gains, less sides and less chance of stretch marks.
    JMO

King

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information