axis33 is offline New Member

newby cutting cycles

hi all i'm new to this forum and steroids in general and i hope you may be able to help me out, i'm 33 5'10 and about 76kg i goto the gym every other day. i'm not looking to get big and don't want to put weight on but i want to lose all my body fat and get cut up i decided after doing a bit of research that i was going to do a cycle of anovar, but i have since been recommended that i do win, tren and clen , what do you think would be best for me? and how often should i take each drug and in what amount

ie: would i take 100mg of anovar every day or every other day for 12 weeks and would i need to take hcg to come off etc

thanks

Markosterone is offline Member
    tren will get you where you want, but its not recommended for newbs...

my favorit is test-P and tren A, 150mg of each EOD...
    add some clen and you will burn fat, if diet is on spot it will make you shred fat, it will also add muscle mass...

go research a PCT in the pct forums..

antscott is offline New Member
    yeh that sounds like a good cycle for a 1st time

marcnash81 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by antscott View Post
    yeh that sounds like a good cycle for a 1st time
    can you give me some tips on using sus 250?

marcnash81 is offline New Member
    no body there?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Nothing listed here is good for a first cycle.
    What is your body fat%?

RoidBoid is offline Member
    first cycle tren ? dont go near it mate for now anyway, not at your size. if i was you i would do a simple test cycle with maybe some d-bol or var's oral and see how you do from that, you will get alot stronger and more ripped

roughly 15.3 thats doing one of those crapy online tests

Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    first cycle tren? dont go near it mate for now anyway, not at your size. if i was you i would do a simple test cycle with maybe some d-bol or var's oral and see how you do from that, you will get alot stronger and more ripped

i don't want the bulking effects of test etc saying that would test go alright var?

RoidBoid is offline Member
    with var, ye, u dont get bulking from test, it can be used for cutting or bulking. for me i would do the testex and var oral. you will get good gains and strength aslong as ur diet is good and you have a pct

ok how often should i take them? and how much?

ie: 400mg test every 4 days, var?

boDAWG is offline Member
    do some more research

boDAWG is offline Member
    ill give you the best advice that you need

http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

tells you EVERYTHING and ANYTHING about AAS, so research em then come back with a rough draft for editing, also make sure your diet is in check post a sample of your diet in a diet forum and see what people say

what did you have for breakfast todady?

that answer alone will give many of us an answer to if you're ready for a cycle or not
    Last edited by boDAWG; 06-22-2008 at 10:28 AM.

today i had a bowl of Scottish oats, a whay isolate shake and a pair! then a snack of some high protein low fat beef jerky, and a jacket potato with tuna in extra lite mayo and a banana! i will be having wholemeal pasta and chicken breast for dinner some more fruit and another shake at some point! i have not been to the gym today!

i like the idea of the test and var stack but i haven't seen them in a cycle together in fact i cant find any info on how often to take var at all the recommendations seem to be take 80 to 100mg but i cant find how often to take it ed eod ew??

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by axis33 View Post
    today i had a bowl of Scottish oats, a whay isolate shake and a pair! then a snack of some high protein low fat beef jerky, and a jacket potato with tuna in extra lite mayo and a banana! i will be having wholemeal pasta and chicken breast for dinner some more fruit and another shake at some point! i have not been to the gym today!

i like the idea of the test and var stack but i haven't seen them in a cycle together in fact i cant find any info on how often to take var at all the recommendations seem to be take 80 to 100mg but i cant find how often to take it ed eod ew??
    var is a ed drug bro, every day split into two doses, so you do 40mg in the morning and 40mg at night for 8 weeks if you can so do this

week 1-12 test e 500mg split into two 250mg shots a week
    week 4-12 'var 80mg every day till the end of your cycle

nice one thanks

boDAWG is offline Member
    nice one thanks
    but honestly ur not ready for a cycle, no offence but ur diet blows

boDAWG is offline Member
    nice one thanks
    think about this
    ive been a member here since jan 2007, on this site ALL the time, reading, getting corrected by people that know more than me, researching, i read at least 5 medical journals on AAS, ive been in the gym for past few years, my diet has been great for past 5 months at least and im just now looking into a cycle

yes and thank you for your advice, that is why i'm here! basically i could quit easily of gone on test and deca (blind) (as allot of my mates did) some time ago but i decided i wanted to research it more first! i'm glad i did as my mates are all massive now, as i stated i dont want to get big if anything i want to lose weight! which is why i'm asking about cutting more than anything els!
    i didn't think my diet was that bad in all honesty! i also take cee, multi vitamins and amino acids, etc, do you have any diet recommendations?
    and as for time i wont be starting any cycle until at least mid/end of august but i want to prep myself and be ready when i do! i have been reading this site, steroid .com and other sites but in all honesty anything aimed at beginners is about getting big, not cutting! and it can all get a little confusing! so i'm hoping to get everything i need from this thread, thanks for all your help it really is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by boDAWG View Post
    var is a ed drug bro, every day split into two doses, so you do 40mg in the morning and 40mg at night for 8 weeks if you can so do this

week 1-12 test e 500mg split into two 250mg shots a week
    week 4-12 'var 80mg every day till the end of your cycle

what if any difference would it make if i used cyp instead of e (i'm just thinking of avalability at my end)
    and would it be worth adding clen ?

Schuldiner is offline Banned
    You turn any cycle in a cutter depending on siet, not gears

boDAWG is offline Member
    what if any difference would it make if i used cyp instead of e (i'm just thinking of avalability at my end)
    and would it be worth adding clen?
    cyp vs enth. if you ask anyone on here doesnt have ANY noticable difference, its just a diff ester thats all. theyre both longer esters and both oil based, NOW if you wanna do a cutting cycle think about adding tren or winny or anavar , buuuuuuut since its your first cycle id say stick with test only and a lean cutting diet. Great thing about test is, it can be both a cutting drug and a bulking drug, I myself am using it as a cutting right now and i might add some tren for the last 7 weeks of my cycle. Hope this helps shoot me a PM with any other questions

boDAWG is offline Member
    here look at this thread, this is my diet, im 6'1/4'' and about 245lbs with about 18% bf so im cutting

check out my diet...

boDAWG is offline Member

Thread Information