Rugby13 is offline Member

Question Is this true about clomid?

I'm about to start my fina cycle and I was going to get some liquid clomid but then I heard that clomid actually has a reverse effect on your own test. I heard that it does boost your natural test levels but when you off the clomid you crash even harder than when you were on your cycle? (I read it in a medical journal of some sort) Is this true and does clomid really help in getting your natural test back? Given that it boosts your test does that mean it boosts your sperm count too?

BUMP

ABsolute vodKA is offline New Member
    bro clomid does help you bring your test levels back, its actually meant for women to help with ovulation, but in men it triggers a hormone the makes your body produce testoserone at a rapid rate. you wont crash from it...its not a steriod , its actually a synthetic estrogen compund...use it after your cycle depending on what drugs you use will determine your the time to begin taking it...for example if you were to use sust you start the theropy 3 weeks after last shot, there are different methods to taking it also, some start 100mgs per day for a week then go down to 50 for a week the back up, whille other front load at 300 for the first 3 days then slowly taper off ...

Anyone got an opinion about the quaility and effectiveness of liquid clomid. Good Results? Bad Results?

If taking fina...from my understanding, due to its half-life being so short you can start clomid therapy the after your last shot.....is this right?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid should start 3 days after last fina injection if im not too mistaken, you wanna hit your clomid therapy when you're close to bottom, not while you still have some fina in you, then your negating the whole purpose...i think clomid works wonderful, i never crash after using it, and what it basically does is by putting a synthetic estrogen into your system it has low binding affinity so it doesn't cause estrogenic side affects to the same degree as test aromatizing but it still sends the positive feedback to the hpta telling it in laymens terms 'hey, we have estrogen in the system, how bout you compensate by making some test'...hope this helps, good luck

thanks bro

McBain is offline Member
    If you were on fina you might want to consider getting some HCG , I know for a lot of bros the clomid alone isn't enough to get test levels back to normal on fina (obviously this depends on dosages and length of time on, plus other drugs you were taking and the person but just something to consider).

just taking fina 75mg ed for about 5 weeks.

McBain is offline Member
    Personally I would run the HCG but that's just me. I've just heard from a lot of bros it shuts you down hard and fast. But then again I have no experience with fina. Are you running anything else with the fina?

no just the fina. I'll be taking the liquid clomid after this cycle. Does anyone have any experience with liquid clomid?

Thread Information