Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tust is offline New Member

realistically, is this ok?

Hey all. Before posting this i would like to say----please dont flame me.

I'm 18, i've got a pretty good foundation built. I work out with my brother (27, working on going pro) and a buddy of ours (36, huge as ****-- on gear.) Realistically, is there much of a harm in taking say--500mg/wk of test cyp for just 8-12 weeks, then going off properly and staying off for awhile. I have aspirations of going pro one day, and feel i have the genetics to do it. My thinking is, i know there are pros that took some in there teens, just by looking at some teens pictures and some can get away with it as there are always exceptions.I have done some research about how i am still producing large amounts of testosterone on my own, and by injecting it would shut the natural production off, possibly permanent but would a small cycle do this? Since i work out with these guys, i'm really tempted especially considering one is my brother and i have access to it. Really driving me crazy, and at the very least i'd like to see what it would do for me. Thoughts? Thanks

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    IMO.... don't start yet man. Work on obtaining your natural max performance, then in a couple of years, if you still feel the need to juice, maybe you can start. Stick around and keep reading and studying. You will be hard pressed to find any respectable members on here that will advocate you using AAS at your age. Take is slow and natural for now man.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    IMO, i would say Yes, because you have a bro that knows what he is doing

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    it doesnt matter if you no what your doing or not. i have a friend that is the most intelligent person i no on steroids and started at 17 and has low test levels. and others that started using at 15 not knowing anything while using 800mgs deca and 60mgs dbol day for 10 weeks. right now they are doing just fine.

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Clean69 View Post
    ?

I hope you are joking

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Clean69 View Post
    bro he is 18! it can cripple or shut down ur natural test production not to mention that it also prematurely closes ur growth plates. are u happy with ur height? i know many 18 yr olds that have grown 3-6 inches between the ages of 18-21.

I'm pretty happy with my height, i'm 5'8, bro is 5'7(27) dad was 5'11
    mom is 5'2. I have no real complaints about it, i dont want to play basketball or anything so it doesnt bother me, i accepted that im going to be short awhile ago lol.

If it was just one cycle and i stopped for 6months-years+, would the input be any different? Though my brother was telling me its addicting, which i do love to grow.

only thing that scares me is permanently low test levels. I've been training since 14, my routines and diet has been pretty close to spot on since 16. I want to go pro one day, thats just what i want to do with my life. Honestly fellas, i've been reading about it off and on since 17 and was a pain in the ass to make it to 18 without trying it, especially seeing my brother grow like he did. I know for a fact i wont make it to 21 before i atleast try it, just something i've learned about myself this past year that i do eventually give in when i find myself constantly thinking about it. But when i do it, i want it to be right.

G4R
    One cycle or not, your too young. You still have some natural years left, take advantage of that. Don't jump into this, it may not affect you in a negative way, but, then again... it could seriously mess you up. Just because other around you may have had success, that doesn't mean you are in the clear.

no it doesnt matter if you try it or take years off. once its shut down its shut down. but a shorter cycle is certaintly more safe because you wont be shut down for as long

Quote Originally Posted by tust View Post
    I'm pretty happy with my height, i'm 5'8, bro is 5'7(27) dad was 5'11
    mom is 5'2. I have no real complaints about it, i dont want to play basketball or anything so it doesnt bother me, i accepted that im going to be short awhile ago lol.

If it was just one cycle and i stopped for 6months-years+, would the input be any different? Though my brother was telling me its addicting, which i do love to grow.

only thing that scares me is permanently low test levels. I've been training since 14, my routines and diet has been pretty close to spot on since 16. I want to go pro one day, thats just what i want to do with my life. Honestly fellas, i've been reading about it off and on since 17 and was a pain in the ass to make it to 18 without trying it, especially seeing my brother grow like he did. I know for a fact i wont make it to 21 before i atleast try it, just something i've learned about myself this past year that i do eventually give in when i find myself constantly thinking about it. But when i do it, i want it to be right.
    steroids are psychologically addictive. im 5'5 and was 220 solid lbs but yet i saw myself small. if it wasnt for a blown bicep i would still be going strong. low test levels may happen on ur first cycle or may never happen 20 cycles later. but if u want strictly opinions mine is at least wait til 21. when ur 18 all u have is time dont rush it bro!

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Hey all. Before posting this i would like to say----please dont flame me.

I'm 18, i've got a pretty good foundation built. I work out with my brother (27, working on going pro) and a buddy of ours (36, huge as ****-- on gear.) Realistically, is there much of a harm in taking say--500mg/wk of test cyp for just 8-12 weeks, then going off properly and staying off for awhile. I have aspirations of going pro one day, and feel i have the genetics to do it. My thinking is, i know there are pros that took some in there teens, just by looking at some teens pictures and some can get away with it as there are always exceptions.I have done some research about how i am still producing large amounts of testosterone on my own, and by injecting it would shut the natural production off, possibly permanent but would a small cycle do this? Since i work out with these guys, i'm really tempted especially considering one is my brother and i have access to it. Really driving me crazy, and at the very least i'd like to see what it would do for me. Thoughts? Thanks
    Cycle all u want i will blow u offstage man hahah trying to go pro LMOA

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    Cycle all u want i will blow u offstage man hahah trying to go pro LMOA
    No offence but in your avi you don't look as big as u claim to be.
    And also, LMAO at YOU taking a pic at gold's gym. That is so not "cool" haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    hahahh its far away man with normal street cloths on an off day from working out dosn't mean im not 6'3 270 lbs man come on the mecca of BB the Gym arnold trained at how is that not cool

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    hahahh its far away man with normal street cloths on an off day from working out dosn't mean im not 6'3 270 lbs man come on the mecca of BB the Gym arnold trained at how is that not cool
    I thought they tore down the original golds in venice where arnold and all the pros trained at and just relocated golds to a new location still in venice?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    what is not cool about gold's in venice beach? did u read the whole sign or just golds?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    IMO you are too young to juice, you'll probably do more harm than good in the long run.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Ok first Im going to tell you your too young. Reason being, your HPTA is still being developed which leads risk to damaging it pre-maturely which could result in a permanant low or no test levels later down the road.

BUT

Here is the thing, you say you want to go pro, you have the genetics for it and are already seeing huge gains. IF so what are your stats and do you have any pictures to post for us to critique. If you truly have your heart set on going pro and making it then by all means go ahead and get a jump start BUT its hard to believe without the info about yourself and pics for us to critique. But remember the pro life is not that great like everyone thinks. Everyone has dreams of going pro and then they wake up. Genetics is truly a huge part in bb'ing and if you dont have them or are not good enough then you wont make it. Its a lifestyle that can be detrimental to your body and health, not just hobby.

5'8
    195ish
    12-15bf
    arms: 17
    chest:45
    legs:25
    calf:17

bench is 315x1
    squat: 365x3
    deadlift: 405x3

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member

i'll see if i can rig something up when i get home from work. but suppose someone is actually telling the truth on the internet, and say those stats are real. Is that genetically enough to start using gear at 18

i know im not freakishly huge or anything, but i feel like im a pretty big guy for my age

5'8
    195ish
    12-15bf

bench is 315x1
    lifting stats dont matter in BB man

i'll see if i can rig something up when i get home from work. but suppose someone is actually telling the truth on the internet, and say those stats are real. Is that genetically enough to start using gear at 18
    hey dude its your own body man u can start at 18 if u want i did and im feeling good look at trey brewer he's 22 and im 100% sure he didn't wait till he was 21 like people said

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    trey brewer looks like a 35 year old man now hahaha

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    No way bro, stay away. Your test levels at 18 are already through the roof, don't **** yourself up by starting early

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Those are pretty killer stats for 18 but still, you're 18, at least wait till 21.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    5'8
    195ish
    12-15bf

bench is 315x1
    no offense man, but i've been training less time than you, i started at 15-16y/o, i just turned 19 last month, and my stats are equal to yours, if not a little better, i don't believe we have the genetics for pro, though it's hard to tell without pics

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    no offense man, but i've been training less time than you, i started at 15-16y/o, i just turned 19 last month, and my stats are equal to yours, if not a little better, i don't believe we have the genetics for pro, though it's hard to tell without pics
    6'3
    21%bf
    arms 19"

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    listen tust, dont kid yourself, if u TRULY BELIEVE u can go pro without the sauce then u jump on but if u think u need it to go pro then dont do it, goodluck

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    being an 18 yo myself, i would strongly recommend you don't start so soon. those numbers are decent, but tbh there are kids i know (18 or 19) that put up around 330 on bench with similar weight/bf, all natural. without a pic, its hard to tell how different your physique is from theirs.

even if you can hold off a year or two longer, you'll do wonders for yourself down the road. if you screw up your natural test while its at its highest, it could be terribly low later in life

only you can make the right choice, and it won't be easy when you have people around you that gain so much so fast.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    hey dude its your own body man u can start at 18 if u want i did and im feeling good look at trey brewer he's 22 and im 100% sure he didn't wait till he was 21 like people said
    6'3
    21%bf
    arms 19"
    This pisses me off
    WTF!! is this kid doing telling these teenagers to go ahead a hop on juice at their age. Its totally wrong, I don't care if he looks like he is ready to start juicin; why not wait until your test levels begin to drop which will only be in a couple of years. ITS NOT A RACE ITS A MARATHON!!! Imagine waiting a couple more years and looking like a freak without using steroids . When you get into college and people start asking what kinda steroids you take you can laugh and say none. I take it as a complement. Trust me big man wait for it. Your gonna set yourself up for long term problems. I know its hard to wait but look at all the pros nowadays that are at the top of there game, their in their mid to late thirties (w/the expection of phil heath) Hell ronnie coleman didn't even begin his olympia reign till he was over 35. Because once you start and get focused on that pro card kiss drinking and partying goodbye unless you wanna get your insides ****ed up.

And mbuffguy I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you said you begin at 18, you don't even look like you workout. You are so far from ever getting on any stage. Your the kinda guy that gives us bodybuilders a bad name. You want all of the benefits and are unwilling to make any sacrifices. I bet your one of those kids that goes out and parties and gets all kinds of intoxicated while juicin.

And my man thats the key how much are you willing to sacrifice for your goal. Kiss a social/party life goodbye. Thats why I'm glad I waited so long to begin the real deal because college football is everything out here and I was still able to have a good time in college. Now granted I did really limit my nights out(once every other week), hence my results, but I still was able to have a good time. But now I'm 24 and I'm ready to get down to business. Just things to think about

getbig32 is offline Associate Member
    man thats a tough call for you. i know you want us to say yeah go ahead but the truth is if i were you i would wait. reason being once you cycle once you will want to again. so that one cycle now will turn into another cycle a few months down the road. but no matter what any of us say this is your decision to make. so i hope you think hard about it.

Teras is offline Junior Member
    lifting stats dont matter in BB man
    Yes of course it does. Check Coleman's lifting stats... And also it gives and idea on his potential at his age.

Do whatever you want, you're a grown up, as long as you're aware of the possible risks. It's up to you to figure out if they are worth the benefits. Since it's bodybuilding, I'd say wait a few years. You can get big until you're 40... If you were into baseball or football, I'd say go for it. Millions are probably worth the permanent health risk. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    This pisses me off
    WTF!! is this kid doing telling these teenagers to go ahead a hop on juice at their age. Its totally wrong, I don't care if he looks like he is ready to start juicin; why not wait until your test levels begin to drop which will only be in a couple of years. ITS NOT A RACE ITS A MARATHON!!! Imagine waiting a couple more years and looking like a freak without using steroids . When you get into college and people start asking what kinda steroids you take you can laugh and say none. I take it as a complement. Trust me big man wait for it. Your gonna set yourself up for long term problems. I know its hard to wait but look at all the pros nowadays that are at the top of there game, their in their mid to late thirties (w/the expection of phil heath) Hell ronnie coleman didn't even begin his olympia reign till he was over 35. Because once you start and get focused on that pro card kiss drinking and partying goodbye unless you wanna get your insides ****ed up.

And mbuffguy I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you said you begin at 18, you don't even look like you workout. You are so far from ever getting on any stage. Your the kinda guy that gives us bodybuilders a bad name. You want all of the benefits and are unwilling to make any sacrifices. I bet your one of those kids that goes out and parties and gets all kinds of intoxicated while juicin.

And my man thats the key how much are you willing to sacrifice for your goal. Kiss a social/party life goodbye. Thats why I'm glad I waited so long to begin the real deal because college football is everything out here and I was still able to have a good time in college. Now granted I did really limit my nights out(once every other week), hence my results, but I still was able to have a good time. But now I'm 24 and I'm ready to get down to business. Just things to think about
    whot the **** are u? i've never seen u on this board before. why are u trying to judge me and say i drink i dont drink i quite when i was 17 . its easy for u to talk shit on my physique u dont have any pics of u on here to top me.who cares about party social life when your trainng for BB its all about disaplin, focus,consitincy and,hard work. dont tell me i cant step on stage your no BB judge. and why would u say im unwilling to make sacrifices u dont know how much i've skipped to work out .would any of u other members turn down sex cause of missing his second workout of the night?

Quote Originally Posted by Teras View Post
    Yes of course it does. Check Coleman's lifting stats... And also it gives and idea on his potential at his age.

Do whatever you want, you're a grown up, as long as you're aware of the possible risks. It's up to you to figure out if they are worth the benefits. Since it's bodybuilding, I'd say wait a few years. You can get big until you're 40... If you were into baseball or football, I'd say go for it. Millions are probably worth the permanent health risk. But that's just me.
    no they dont johhny jackson is the worlds pound for pound strongest BB and is he mr O ??? no he dosn't even place top 3 most times

troublesome is offline Junior Member
    k i hate to bud in but im 24 i unfortunatly started my first cycle of sus250 when i was 16! sure i gained like 30plus pounds, but i admit i was stupid and i wish i waited until i was 20 - 21. so i let my body reach it maximum on hight and growth. i didnt get an inch taller since, luckily for me i was 5'11" at 16, i'm still 5' 11"
    i'm fine now tho my production halted for a year or so lol it was horrible
    learn the easy way, i didnt discover this site at 16, so use this info! most ppl on here speak from expirience. let your bro make you a diet! ace it, ace your workouts, and be consistant

whot the **** are u? i've never seen u on this board before. why are u trying to judge me and say i drink i dont drink i quite when i was 17 . its easy for u to talk shit on my physique u dont have any pics of u on here to top me.who cares about party social life when your trainng for BB its all about disaplin, focus,consitincy and,hard work. dont tell me i cant step on stage your no BB judge. and why would u say im unwilling to make sacrifices u dont know how much i've skipped to work out .would any of u other members turn down sex cause of missing his second workout of the night?
    Good for you buddy. If you'd like to see my pics just go to my first post in the introduction section. All you gotta is click that little green button next to my name and scroll down to view all post and its just the second page. You can judge for yourself how far behind you are. And remember I have yet to do any real deal. :

But seriously Tust, you should wait to do any AAS. You'll be able to go farther if you wait.

ya bro post some pics. i won teen ny at 18 and then i won overall teen at the Metropolitan at 19.

matty50 is offline Junior Member
    ....when your trainng for BB its all about disaplin, focus,consitincy and,hard work. dont tell me i cant step on stage your no BB judge. and why would u say im unwilling to make sacrifices u dont know how much i've skipped to work out ....
    Good list of things that BB is all about.

Lucky for you Spelling is not on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by matty50 View Post
    Good list of things that BB is all about.

Lucky for you Spelling is not on that list.
    He forgot genetics being the number one thing. Not trying to say anything but....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information