mighty mite is offline New Member

Is Turkish Primo The Only Legit Primo ?

WITH THE PAPER LABEL AND CLEAR AMP. i GOT SOME PRIMO FROM SPAIN BUT THE BOX IT CAME IN HAD A DIFFERENT CODE ON IT THAN WHICH IS ON THE AMP. FEED BACK PLEASE

ABsolute vodKA is offline New Member
    ive physically seen 2 types of primo....the one your talking about with the clear amp and 3 colored ring along the neck and ive seen amps that were tinted brown which i believe are spanish

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    fakes of the turkish primos also exist which are reported to be as good as the real thing

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Anyone who so desires to purchase methenolone enanthanate at this this time needs to excercise caution, as always.

IMHO: never purchase brown Schering ampules at this stage in the game.

One should purchase clear glass ampules ONLY from an international source with stellar credentials and references. In fact, very few individuals and organizations have the ability to get Schering Primo out of Instanbul "channels". That is fact on!!

Fakes are a cinch to spot, to the trained eye.

Latest fake batch: 040788 (yes, no letter at the end) a dead give away. Other fakes have very thin rings. An easy catch brutha!!

Here is my recent pic of the real McCoy, at point blank range.

I am not a source, as you are all well aware. FYI only to help those in need.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ish+primobolan

planetx is offline Associate Member
    It should also be stated for newbies and untrained onlookers that all legit turkish vials have 5 #'ers, followed by a letter. Not any other way or BS.

Furthermore, any and all (very few) legitimate sources will have the ampule itself wrapped in its original package insert!! Usually cut in half, but still there.

Boxes are tedious and moot when a MOD has approved an individual capable of delivering a product in a manner equivalent to this one.

Thread Information