jawsh3539 is offline New Member

What danger does this pose???

Hi,

I have been watching the board for some time, and have learned a lot, but even with all my research I have not found the answer to this question.

First some brief background. I am 23 trained 5 years. 6 months have been well diciplined. What I am about to explain now you may laugh at if you wish, but your input would be more bennifical.

I purchased a well thought out cycle four months ago, but did not use it because a week before I got the stuff I found a small lump on on of the tubes to my testicals. I quickly had it looked at (not fun!) The doctor described it as a non-cancerous cyst. After a talked we traced the the cause back to a motocross accident when I was 11. I wrecked and jabbed my crotch with the handle bars. This trauma may have caused this, but this cyst caused the testical to be small about 50% the size of my other. Hey I know your laughing now, but one good one is better than two bad.

I asked the doctor about using a cycle with this problem and he rambled on an on about the normal side effects of anabolics. But looking at him it appeared that the only thing he lifts was a pen to write prescriptions.
    I would have thought that a Urologist would have had better knowledge of the effects of steroids on the testes.

My question to the board is...Knowing my present condition, do you know if I am at greater risk of having my naturals system not go back to order after a cycle? Have any of you used a cycle with this this same problem. (statistics show one in every 15,000 men have this condition). Are there any things I can do besides the normal to help protect my system. Am I limited to such things as deca dur or would this even pose a danger with my system?

I know this may be a tough question, and any help would be great. I am only looking to gain around 15 solid pounds over the next year.

Thanks

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well, if you are only looking to gain 15 pounds over the next year you wont need AAS to do it. A good diet, training program and proper rest should do the trick.

As for your question, I am no expert on this but I will try to help you out....I think that if you properly administered your anti-e's your test levels would come back to where they are now. It may take a few weeks, or months, or maybe they wouldnt get shut down at all, it really depends on the person. So I would say you are safe to do the cycle (what is your cycle???) that you had planned.

As a precaution I would get some blood work done before AND after the cycle. This will tell you where your test levels stand. But Id wait until after the clomid therapy to do so.

Hope this helps you for now

peace bro
    symatech
    Last edited by symatech; 10-24-2002 at 11:17 PM.

jawsh3539 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply. What I have and was planning on using until my discovery was sus 250 1 amp pw & dec dur 200m per week. for 8 weeks followed by clomid for weeks 8 & 9. I was also going to use clen & ECA for weeks 8 - 16 with the same system as noted in the novice cycles on this web site.. I was hoping for 10-15 solid pounds bringing my contest weight to around 180-185. I know that is not huge, but we all have different goals. I just don't want to mess up my system if I have a higher risk than others. Thanks for your input the blood work is a great idea...best wishes

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Like I said man, if you only want 10-15 pounds within the year, you really dont need AAS. Now if you decide to take them thats your decision but, I just thought that id give ya my opinion.

Also, if you do cycle the sust and deca i would suggest increasing your dosages to maybe 400mg/week. Maybe run it for 10 weeks also.

Hope this helps ya
    peace
    symatech

Thread Information