T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member

What causes sust flu?

is it the ba content in the prop???

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have heard everything from it is the BA content to an allergic reaction to the prop. Personally I think the hormonal imbalance causes the body to react but I have no proof of this.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i think its the BA content in the sust and the hormonal imbalence, your disrupting the bodies homeostasis and this is probably its defense mechanism until it gets accustomed to the change(s), ,also depends on the grade of sust your using, vet gear generally tends to have more additives and higher BA content...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would lead more to the hormonal inbalances. A friend of mine got flu form doing Enanathate(Steris) and Cyp(Upjohn). together so no Prop was present. Don't know though.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    well prop shouldn't have much to do with it, its just an ester...that could be said for a million different esters...i think somewhere it got misunderstood that along with prop came BA, BA is in any test to make it sterile...not just prop

righton is offline Senior Member
    I NEVER got any type of flu/fever from any of my gear that i get from my pharm! The only thing i got was sore and that was only when i did tri injects. Hormonal imbalance...???????, high B/A....maybe, dirty vet gear....most likely.

Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    well prop shouldn't have much to do with it, its just an ester...that could be said for a million different esters...i think somewhere it got misunderstood that along with prop came BA, BA is in any test to make it sterile...not just prop
    I was refering to Ricksons thought on allergic reaction to Prop. BA content wasn't a factor of my post.
    But with BA content. If your looking at amount, then I would think that a person using a gram of Test Cyp(or Enanathate)would be injecting quite a bit BA in comparison to 400mg of sust. I've never heard of anyone getting Flu of just one kind(enanathate or Cyp.)
    Don't know though, it's a wonder unexplained I suppose.

Originally posted by righton
    I NEVER got any type of flu/fever from any of my gear that i get from my pharm! The only thing i got was sore and that was only when i did tri injects. Hormonal imbalance...???????, high B/A....maybe, dirty vet gear....most likely.
    Steris and Upjohn aren't dirty vet gear.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno

Steris and Upjohn aren't dirty vet gear.
    I wasn't implying that Steris and Upjohn were vet gear! Just that i had never gotten any type of flu or anything else (except big) from pharm gear. The most likely cause of sus flu is the unsanitary conditions that alot of vet gear is made in ( especially Mexican). And the addition of B/A will not have any effect on any impurities in the powders. If a person had gotten the flu symp's from Steris or any other reputable manufacturer it is more likely a reaction to the B/A and not a hormonal imbalance.

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the theories, the first time i took sust it was org. but this time i am about to start super test aka 10ml sust 250 and was trying to figure out if the flu was going to be worse bc last time it whooped my ass for a couple of days

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well from my personal experiences with sustanon , I would have to go with the hormonal imbalances.
    I will give you an example. I finished a 8 week cycle of sustanon, got on clomid, and got depressed as hell post cycle. Most guys said it was from the clomid. However, I talked to a very very knowledable MOD here, and he suggested that the depression came from the hormonal imbalances and my body trying to readjust to producting it's own level of test now that I was not on my cycle anymore.
    Well I decided to prove my theory. I just finished a t200 cycle 400mg a week, started clomid and never not once, got depressed like I was after my sustanon cycle.
    So yes, I really feel that sus flu and some of the symptoms during and post cycle are due to this, IMO.

latman49 is offline Member
    Sorry to change the subject, but I have a similar question. What causes Fina cough? I had it for a couple of days and it was like having Bronchitis.

Thread Information