Buy Steroids



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 51
  1. #1
    bibi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1

    Can you drink injectable steroids

    I am a new user and have a few questions re someone who hates tablets and needles. Is there any liquid steroids which can be ingested within a drink?

    Alternatively, what would happen if you consumed injectable steroids orally - would this be effective but just slower release into the body?

    Am researching and learning for a few friends who want to make it in football but need to get that extra performance off season.

  2. #2
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,536
    another one of these questions... seriously ppl. just use the search button.


    NO.

  3. #3
    Pac Man's Avatar
    Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kahnawake, Quebec
    Posts
    1,777
    Uhm, there are oral steroids . I certainly wouldn't want to drink an injectable, it's a completely different delivery and could seriously **** you up.

  4. #4
    NATE0406's Avatar
    NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Im A Pimp Named Slickback
    Posts
    3,091
    injectables wont make it through the first pass of the liver. that is the reason that you can not drink injectables.

  5. #5
    Johny-too-small's Avatar
    Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sam's Club
    Posts
    4,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Uhm, there are oral steroids . I certainly wouldn't want to drink an injectable, it's a completely different delivery and could seriously **** you up.
    Care to tell us why?

  6. #6
    Pac Man's Avatar
    Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kahnawake, Quebec
    Posts
    1,777
    Delivery method is different, the only 'steroid ' I can think of that can be ingested/injected would be winstrol , because the injectable version is the same as the ingestible.
    If you drink something like Test E, it's just going to pass through you with very little absorption. I guess in the long run it wouldn't be much worse than orals but eh, I'd rather save my liver for something else

  7. #7
    GGallin's Avatar
    GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ununited States
    Posts
    1,382
    Quit being a ***** and do some research and inject. Its not that bad!

  8. #8
    GGallin's Avatar
    GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ununited States
    Posts
    1,382
    Its like the people that come into my job. They want vitamins but dont wanna take pills. Its like I want to get buff but I dont want to work out or eat protein. It just does not work.

  9. #9
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,262
    inmy signature are links that will answer your question..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  10. #10
    Romme1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    55
    You can drink injectable steroids like Winstrol , but that is only because of the 17-aa connection on the molecule. The half time is the same.

    But 17-aa connection on the molecule, is the reason that it is livertoxic. But the 17-aa connection is neccesary.

    Buttomline, no gain at all because the injectablesteroids still will have to pass the liver, like oral steroids .

  11. #11
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,852
    half life* ^^

    as everyone said, unless its been alkylated or methylated or some other form of change, your liver would just break it down before it can pass into your blood and actually help at all.

  12. #12
    getbig32's Avatar
    getbig32 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    233
    ah..........(screams because of this being asked tooo many times)

  13. #13
    tripmachine's Avatar
    tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Orange county, CA
    Posts
    1,543
    yes you can but they won't work .... drink up

  14. #14
    burnin69's Avatar
    burnin69 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Through the looking glass
    Posts
    508
    lol the winstrol tastes like shi t anyways, just stick to the safe way and stick yourself!

  15. #15
    Batlin MD's Avatar
    Batlin MD is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    44
    In a nutshell....

    If the steroid is not made into a pill, your stomach acids (hydrochloric acid) will denature the molecular structure of the compound. The stomach has a pH of about 1.0-2.0, very acidic. I wouldn't say that drinking 1-2ml of steroids would not hurt you but you would definately be wasting it.

    The pill form of say Dbol for example is coated so they make it passed the stomach and is broken down (digested) in the small intestine, which then makes a pass through the liver for filtering etc...

    Bat

  16. #16
    Johny-too-small's Avatar
    Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sam's Club
    Posts
    4,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Delivery method is different, the only 'steroid ' I can think of that can be ingested/injected would be winstrol , because the injectable version is the same as the ingestible.
    If you drink something like Test E, it's just going to pass through you with very little absorption. I guess in the long run it wouldn't be much worse than orals but eh, I'd rather save my liver for something else
    Well youre wrong again. There are plenty of anabolic compounds that you can inject as well as administer orally. Ever hear of primo? Did you know you can inject dbol ?..or any other "oral?" Its only chemistry. Also, can you please comment further on how drinking a compound such as EQ is going to be hepatoxic? Thanks.

  17. #17
    Johny-too-small's Avatar
    Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sam's Club
    Posts
    4,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Batlin MD View Post
    In a nutshell....

    If the steroid is not made into a pill, your stomach acids (hydrochloric acid) will denature the molecular structure of the compound. The stomach has a pH of about 1.0-2.0, very acidic. I wouldn't say that drinking 1-2ml of steroids would not hurt you but you would definately be wasting it.

    The pill form of say Dbol for example is coated so they make it passed the stomach and is broken down (digested) in the small intestine, which then makes a pass through the liver for filtering etc...

    Bat
    Total BS!!!!

    So IF dbol is not coated in pill form, then what???? What about mixing dbol with everclear and drinking it? Come on people, quit making crap up!!!

    What is up with this thread????

  18. #18
    Batlin MD's Avatar
    Batlin MD is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    Total BS!!!!

    So IF dbol is not coated in pill form, then what???? What about mixing dbol with everclear and drinking it? Come on people, quit making crap up!!!

    What is up with this thread????
    Really? Then why inject any gear you buy? Go ahead and drink it up then.

    Listen, do you think that the dbol you take orally is 100% pure dbol compound? It is in a solution, usually mixed with alcohol and water or possible sugar and water. This dbol solution allows passage through the HCl in the stomach. dbol, win and a few other can be mixed and ingested this way and still hit liver.

    The original question to this post was that, can INJECTIBLE STEROIDS be taken orally. A mixture of injectible test and oil in the stomach will not hold up as well as the ORAL version of dbol in liquid or pill form. If it doesn't matter then you are also saying that you would inject the oral dbol? go for it.

    Good luck.
    Bat

  19. #19
    V-TEC E8TER is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    42
    also wanted to add that the absorption rate for drinking a injectable is around 30% so if you drink 100mg worth of winny, you are only getting around 30mg in the body. Seems like a big waste to me ..

  20. #20
    jstraw428's Avatar
    jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,804
    They have injectable dbol , that is also safe to drink......i think it is reforveit or something like that............

  21. #21
    bmg's Avatar
    bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    682
    heres to testosterone ... cheers!

  22. #22
    Romme1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by V-TEC E8TER View Post
    also wanted to add that the absorption rate for drinking a injectable is around 30% so if you drink 100mg worth of winny, you are only getting around 30mg in the body. Seems like a big waste to me ..

  23. #23
    mick86's Avatar
    mick86 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by Batlin MD View Post
    In a nutshell....

    If the steroid is not made into a pill, your stomach acids (hydrochloric acid) will denature the molecular structure of the compound. The stomach has a pH of about 1.0-2.0, very acidic. I wouldn't say that drinking 1-2ml of steroids would not hurt you but you would definately be wasting it.

    The pill form of say Dbol for example is coated so they make it passed the stomach and is broken down (digested) in the small intestine, which then makes a pass through the liver for filtering etc...

    Bat
    If thats so then how do the d-bol capsules I have been taking work? The capsule is just standard gelatin like you can buy at pharmacy's, they definitely do not pass through my stomach undissolved.

    Anyway I prefer to inject my steroids, but then collect my urine and drink that in the hopes that some of the injected compounds will be passed in my urine. I have gotten very big this way and only need to use half as much gear, plus my urine tastes fantastic and has anti aging effects.

  24. #24
    Darksyde's Avatar
    Darksyde is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    640
    man this is a new low, it used to be people were just afraid of needles. now pills too? why the hell are you afraid of a pill?

  25. #25
    Batlin MD's Avatar
    Batlin MD is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    If thats so then how do the d-bol capsules I have been taking work? The capsule is just standard gelatin like you can buy at pharmacy's, they definitely do not pass through my stomach undissolved.

    How do you know the pill does not pass through undissolved? For the most part they do pass through your stomach, in your case the dbol is a soft gel encapsulated pill usually with an enteric coating.

    An enteric coating is a barrier applied to oral medication that controls the location in the digestive system where it is absorbed. Enteric refers to the small intestine, therefore enteric coatings prevent release of medication before it reaches the small intestine.

    Most enteric coatings work by presenting a surface that is stable at the highly acidic pH found in the stomach, but breaks down rapidly at a less acidic (relatively more basic) pH. For example, they will not dissolve in the acidic juices of the stomach (pH ~3), but they will in the higher pH (above pH 5.5) environment present in the small intestine. Materials used for enteric coatings include fatty acids, waxes, and shellac.


    The job of the stomach is break things down into their smaller parts, especially protein. All things aside, the original post was can you drink injectible steroids ? yes. will they work? not really. Can you add stuff to them so they will work? sorta. People claim Everclear will work, but imo everclear is friggin gasoline. I wouldn't want to risk drinking that stuff for 10-12 weeks. I know some people drink it all the time for a buzz much like moonshine, thats great, but I'd rather do what I can to take good care of my body.

    If something is labeled as injectible, then its prolly best to inject it. If its oral, its prolly best to drink it. If the compound is both, then choose whats best for you. But why try to do something thats not recommended, just because it might work?

    Bat

  26. #26
    mick86's Avatar
    mick86 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by Batlin MD View Post
    How do you know the pill does not pass through undissolved? For the most part they do pass through your stomach, in your case the dbol is a soft gel encapsulated pill usually with an enteric coating.

    An enteric coating is a barrier applied to oral medication that controls the location in the digestive system where it is absorbed. Enteric refers to the small intestine, therefore enteric coatings prevent release of medication before it reaches the small intestine.

    Most enteric coatings work by presenting a surface that is stable at the highly acidic pH found in the stomach, but breaks down rapidly at a less acidic (relatively more basic) pH. For example, they will not dissolve in the acidic juices of the stomach (pH ~3), but they will in the higher pH (above pH 5.5) environment present in the small intestine. Materials used for enteric coatings include fatty acids, waxes, and shellac.


    The job of the stomach is break things down into their smaller parts, especially protein. All things aside, the original post was can you drink injectible steroids ? yes. will they work? not really. Can you add stuff to them so they will work? sorta. People claim Everclear will work, but imo everclear is friggin gasoline. I wouldn't want to risk drinking that stuff for 10-12 weeks. I know some people drink it all the time for a buzz much like moonshine, thats great, but I'd rather do what I can to take good care of my body.

    If something is labeled as injectible, then its prolly best to inject it. If its oral, its prolly best to drink it. If the compound is both, then choose whats best for you. But why try to do something thats not recommended, just because it might work?

    Bat
    You seem to know a lot more on the subject than me, perhaps you are right and they do pass through undissolved. Thanks for the reply.

  27. #27
    Kratos's Avatar
    Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    34,255
    omg, the bullshit is getting deep in this thread

    batlin (not) MD, fyi enteric coatings are used to eliminate irritation to the stomach with drugs such as asprin, and for reasons of absorbition only apply to acid unstable drugs, all grouped azoles I think.

    Everclear is mainly used as the solvent to keep dosage consistant.

  28. #28
    RAM2500's Avatar
    RAM2500 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    554
    Do a search on 17AA

  29. #29
    FirstTimeRage's Avatar
    FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    239
    lol

  30. #30
    OpusX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    hot & humid
    Posts
    27
    think about it. You're asking if you can DRINK INJECTABLES, isn't that about like asking can you inject orals? I think there's a reason they call them INJECTABLES...

  31. #31
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,908
    Blog Entries
    1

  32. #32
    KatsMeow is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18,831

  33. #33
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the foothills
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    Total BS!!!!

    So IF dbol is not coated in pill form, then what???? What about mixing dbol with everclear and drinking it? Come on people, quit making crap up!!!

    What is up with this thread????
    Haha! I feel your pain!

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    854
    Ha, another one of these threads. Just like everyone else said, if it is meant to be injected, then that is what you need to do with it. If you cant take pills, then you have issues, just nut up! But there use to be an UGL that didnt have a pill press, so he made all of his orals in liquid form (like dbol , anadrol , winstrol , and a few others). You just mixed them with juice, or whatever you wanted, and drank them. I don't know if he is still around, and please dont message me asking for his contact info, I won't give it out.

    Good luck, hope you figure it all out
    -Alex

  35. #35
    one8nine's Avatar
    one8nine is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,469
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    half life* ^^

    as everyone said, unless its been alkylated or methylated or some other form of change, your liver would just break it down before it can pass into your blood and actually help at all.
    actually its the active life

    half life referrers to radioactive materials


    i read an article earlier that said 60mg of an esterfied hormone ingested is as effective as 7mg of an esterfied hormone injected

  36. #36
    one8nine's Avatar
    one8nine is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,469
    damn it this thread is months old

  37. #37
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,908
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex View Post
    Ha, another one of these threads. Just like everyone else said, if it is meant to be injected, then that is what you need to do with it. If you cant take pills, then you have issues, just nut up! But there use to be an UGL that didnt have a pill press, so he made all of his orals in liquid form (like dbol , anadrol , winstrol , and a few others). You just mixed them with juice, or whatever you wanted, and drank them. I don't know if he is still around, and please dont message me asking for his contact info, I won't give it out.

    Good luck, hope you figure it all out
    -Alex

  38. #38
    pyrothehitman's Avatar
    pyrothehitman is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    64
    u should inject it into ur tonge...have the best of both worlds...lol

  39. #39
    one8nine's Avatar
    one8nine is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Batlin MD View Post
    In a nutshell....

    If the steroid is not made into a pill, your stomach acids (hydrochloric acid) will denature the molecular structure of the compound. The stomach has a pH of about 1.0-2.0, very acidic. I wouldn't say that drinking 1-2ml of steroids would not hurt you but you would definately be wasting it.

    The pill form of say Dbol for example is coated so they make it passed the stomach and is broken down (digested) in the small intestine, which then makes a pass through the liver for filtering etc...

    Bat
    haha
    hall of shame
    coating? try 17th position alpha alkilization

  40. #40
    one8nine's Avatar
    one8nine is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,469
    Quote Originally Posted by V-TEC E8TER View Post
    also wanted to add that the absorption rate for drinking a injectable is around 30% so if you drink 100mg worth of winny, you are only getting around 30mg in the body. Seems like a big waste to me ..
    wtf???
    where do these people come from

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •