ExpatHighlander is offline New Member

Clenbuterol / end of cycle

Hello to all,

Just joined this forum. I am just finishing my first cycle. Have been training two years but held off going on the gear until I got into reasonable shape. Just used Winstrol and Tamoxifen but gains have been good and have stuck to the diet religously. I have two weeks left and want to cut as much fat as possible now. Have Clenbuterol 20mcg tabs but would like to know best dosages (generally). Also have heard that a two days on one off is best. Can anyone confirm this as I would sooner cut as much as possible over a two/three week period. All help appreciated .....

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    personally i think you should read up a bit more, clen is good at the end of a cycle but youll probably need some clomid also, you can run the clen at 100-140mcg daily, you dont need more than 140...anything over that imo is overkill...run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off if anything, 2 days on 2 off its pointless, doesn't give the receptors a long enough break...kinda confused why you ran nolvadex with a steroid that doesn't aromatize unless you were trying to aleviate any hpta supression...?

Thanks for the reply its appreciated. I have trouble getting what I would really like here and can't get Clomid. Was advised to use the Tamoxifen to avoid the old bitch tit syndrome. Guess I need to research a bit more if you say this should not be an issue with Winstrol . Have just acquired Mick Hart's Laymens 1 & 2 guides to steroids .

Will look at a second cycle early part of next year. Its tough to find injectables but I can get Methandione and Winstrol (Stanozolol ) easy enough. Any advice for the next stage would be appreciated.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah the nolva is good to avoid that, but its kinda old age now with all the new anti e's, bromo, anastsrozole, femara, etc...and even more so its really unnecessary with a winny cycle...some people even throw winny in on cycles as an anti e...good luck with everything

cheers

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    yah the nolva is good to avoid that, but its kinda old age now with all the new anti e's, bromo, anastsrozole, femara, etc...and even more so its really unnecessary with a winny cycle...some people even throw winny in on cycles as an anti e...good luck with everything
    Nolvadex is old age? It still WORKS and is one of the cheaper anti-es out there.

Thread Information