Definst is offline New Member

Weight gainer for bulking cycle

I'm currently in week 5 (out of 10 weeks) of my bulking cycle and I've gained about 17lbs so far, my training is right on, and I eat extremely clean, BUT my problem is that I'm having a hard time eating enough calories. I'm on a very hectic schedule and was thinking of adding some weight gainer to add some extra calories, that being said, which weight gainer do you guys like or suggest? I'm getting plenty of protein and enough fat (flax seed mainly), so my problem is adding some complex carbs. Thanks for any input.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    the best tasting and my fav is NLarge-2 by pro lab tastes good 52g protein its got a good bit of sugar though but if ur bulking it wont matter that much. i take 3 a day just about all times it helps when im on a tight schedule. www.musclesurf.com is a good place to get it.
    JLI

Cool thanks I'll check it out, any other opinions?

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    Hey, how many servings are in a 10lb jug?

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I believe you would be better off ordering a tub of complex carbs instead of adding weight gainer. mix you 2 scoops of max muscle complex carbs and 2 scoops of protein mix and that's a rap for meal number 3

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sure - keep pumpin' in the calories. Whole natural foods should take priority but you got to do what you gots to do...

I eat Myoplex in between meals. The Whey/Casein combo is an awesome blend for MRP proteins. Whey hits you fast... and the Casein has a slower release - yet also a high BV. I often mix in at least 5g of Glutamine too.

Thanks all for the feedback, I do my best to get my calories from real food but that weight gainer will be helpful, I don't think I'm gaining enough simply cause my calories are not high enough, my schedule is REALLY hectic and I have a hard time eating enough. (though I eat really clean) Think I'll give NLarge-2 a try.

I just ordered 2x 10lbs Nlarge-2 weight gainer and 2x 5lbs Optimum Nutrition protein for $132 (including shipping) from musclesurf.com can't beat the prices. Hopefully the Nlarge-2 doesn't taste like crap

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member
    N-Large is great you mix it with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and it tastes like a reeses

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    NLarge2 tastes awesome bro.... It's my favorite....

Flaco is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys try vitaglo.com.Free shipping for orders over 20 bucks.You cant beat that.

Thread Information