pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

why does my glute hurt so bad??

Every time I do injections in my right glute, it feels fine the day of...the next day it fucking kills...sore as hell! Weird thing, my left glute never hurts after injections. Anyone know why it doesn't hurt until a day later?

ABsolute vodKA is offline New Member
    what type of gear are you shooting, what size pin, are you shooting in the correct place, are you pushing the pin too deep, shooting the juice too fast , youll need to be more specific if want someone to help ya, hard to determine what may be the prob if question is vague

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by ABsolute vodKA
    what type of gear are you shooting, what size pin, are you shooting in the correct place, are you pushing the pin too deep, shooting the juice too fast , youll need to be more specific if want someone to help ya, hard to determine what may be the prob if question is vague
    Agree. Are u shaking more when u hit the right side? That also can aggravate the injection site.

OG

Shooting 2ccs of test/deca mixed. Same spot on glute as instructions show on this site. 23G 1 1/2 needle. Taking 1 min 30 sec to push juice in. Is that enough info for ya?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin

Agree. Are u shaking more when u hit the right side? That also can aggravate the injection site.

OG
    OG's probably on to something here, I have a tendency to shake when doing glute shots just b/c of the awkwardness of reaching behind me. So I limit glute shots to every few weeks and use quads and calves more often.

ABsolute vodKA is offline New Member
    i agree with the last 2 posts, i find sometimes the needle does move around more when i aspirate becuase of the position and angle, maybe its easier for you to shoot it on your left then your right, try using another site, like the quads, i rotate, but personally i like that site due to the fact that i can sit down relax and inject , unless i know im using painfull gear , in which i would go to the glutes

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Not commando its testaprim

I am right handed so it is easier for me to shoot in my right glute than my left. are you left handed? thats the only thing i can think of.

this is testaprim commando is logged in

damn cookies!
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 10-25-2002 at 12:13 PM.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

calirj0 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by trimunex

OG's probably on to something here, I have a tendency to shake when doing glute shots just b/c of the awkwardness of reaching behind me. So I limit glute shots to every few weeks and use quads and calves more often.

Hey, my calves are shit, how do you inject into them? I heard that it hurts the most, so i never did them before. Are they really not that bad?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Has Nathan been sneeking up behind you?

Seems like moving the needle and too much BA is primary causes for pain

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I hate glute injections my damn self. I can shoot t200/EQ/deca and it gets sore as hell. Shoot the same in my delts.quads, no problem!

Actually, odd enough, I'm right handed. But, I definitely have shaked a little or moved during the injection...that's probably why. Once, I lost my concentration while injecting and started flexing in the mirror. Next thing I know, the needle came halfway out, so I stuck it back in...the next few days were unbelievably painful. I'll be still as hell from now on. And, I'm gonna have to try those quads soon. I've only done glutes so far.

Thread Information