XLCanadian is offline Associate Member

The envy of non-users

Here goes, let me get on my

Just a note here. I know roid rage only happens if you allow it to. But my point is about when ppl who know you're on gear make half serious remarks about your increased confidence and lowered tolerance for bs like its a problem.

I mean, I didn't beat the crap out of a single individual on my last cycle. I just didn't tolerate any bs from idiots. And suddenly its "oh you gotta get off that shit man" like I went up and tore a guys head off, when really all I did was tell him to step up if he thought he could.

I dunno, sometimes I think jealousy clouds the minds of certain individuals. And in doing so they say some pretty dumb shit to people who use gear when they have very little knowledge on the uses and effects.

Anyone else run into this kind of nonsense?

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Thats funny bro. I hear ya!

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Yeah I hate people like that

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XLCanadian View Post

Just a note here. I know roid rage only happens if you allow it to. But my point is about when ppl who know you're on gear make half serious remarks about your increased confidence and lowered tolerance for bs like its a problem.

I mean, I didn't beat the crap out of a single individual on my last cycle. I just didn't tolerate any bs from idiots. And suddenly its "oh you gotta get off that shit man" like I went up and tore a guys head off, when really all I did was tell him to step up if he thought he could.

I dunno, sometimes I think jealousy clouds the minds of certain individuals. And in doing so they say some pretty dumb shit to people who use gear when they have very little knowledge on the uses and effects.

geez dude relax!!! you need to cut back.... i kid.... i hear ya... even before i started, i had the same attitude, and because of my shape and body look, if i jumped at someone with a wise mouth I was having a roid rage when i never used before... it's ridiculous... people use any excuse as to why they are not as good as you...

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Yeah I feel you on this one. I haven't even takin any real deal but anytime I get upset or angered people immediately point out roid rage . People always tell me to lay off the juice or call me "roids" just cause I'm a little bit bigger. Normal people wouldn't understand the dedication and drive it takes to be something better. From my experience they are just too close minded. All they care about is fitting in and doing what everyone else, work and drinking everyday.

xpunksurferx is offline Junior Member
    YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO BE ON

If you work out your accused of doing juice....how many times have my friends told me to get off the shit cause i wont put up with their bs anymore

and the girls! you dont put up with the nagging and complaining and all of a sudden you need to get off the stuff cause its changing you

I havent got on yet maybe when i do they wont notice!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Just tell them they better watch their mouth or they will be next

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Just tell them they better watch their mouth or they will be next
    Exactly. Just be confident that if you wanted to, you could rip off their head and drink the blood.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by xpunksurfe** View Post
    YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO BE ON

If you work out your accused of doing juice....how many times have my friends told me to get off the shit cause i wont put up with their bs anymore

and the girls! you dont put up with the nagging and complaining and all of a sudden you need to get off the stuff cause its changing you

I havent got on yet maybe when i do they wont notice!
    i have 2 responses..

them

steroids makes your dick small,

you respond

That's not what your mom said last night

them..

you on steroids??

your response

Depends, is your sister's name steroids???
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

southmadejd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    geez dude relax!!! you need to cut back.... i kid.... i hear ya... even before i started, i had the same attitude, and because of my shape and body look, if i jumped at someone with a wise mouth I was having a roid rage when i never used before... it's ridiculous... people use any excuse as to why they are not as good as you...
    Bro do people accuse you of being on steroids ??? I am not saying anything bad about your physique...it actually looks like you are in good shape but I would never look at you and think you were juicing.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Wizard..... THAT RULES!!!!!!!!!
    Dude people are just haters. Most of them are weak physically and mentally. They are miserable so they try to make others feel miserable by critisizing them. I sleep tight at night because most of the people that do that to me, I could beat there ass with next to no effort, on or off gear!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Bro do people accuse you of being on steroids??? I am not saying anything bad about your physique...it actually looks like you are in good shape but I would never look at you and think you were juicing.

if you saw me outlifting guys twice my size in the gym you'd say different... and when i'm pumped up after my workout i swell quite alot bigger and more vascular... i just woke up after a nap in my avatar...

not all juicers are about getting big and bulky...

oh, and we are talking about out of shape cowardly people... anyone to them thats in shape ad speaks there mind is in ROID RAGE ... but yes, i have been accused even by people that i know usedfor my attutude, strength and shape... (i'm alot older then i look)

RoidBoid is offline Member
    hmm, well i have gained about 2-stone of muscle in 6-8-months! still 10% bf. and bcuase there has been a change in my physic i get comments alllll the time, (god u need to lay off the juice man, or ill have wteva gear ur on"" it is ok sumtimes cos i just laugh it off but sumtimes it gets too much and i get angry, now ino roid-rage is ment to be false BUT i am defiantly more aggressive whilst on. FACT

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XLCanadian View Post

i dont let assholes walk on me. gear or not.

i chalk it up to jealosy.

XLCanadian is offline Associate Member
    thats what I'm saying. I used to get it even before I started gear. Its the assholes that know I'm on that take it too far sometimes.

testy1975 is offline Banned

rage

well then i guess you have to take it to far, bust one in the head tell him roid yhis bitch, after that it will stop trust me i know, of course im like that with out gear so maybe a little diffrent for some people.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    oh, and we are talking about out of shape cowardly people... anyone to them thats in shape ad speaks there mind is in ROID RAGE... but yes, i have been accused even by people that i know usedfor my attutude, strength and shape... (i'm alot older then i look)
    Yeah bro you look young in your picture. That is good though.

Also like I was saying it was not intended to be a flame at all because you look like you are in good shape. It is probably just because I know a good number of guys that use and a bunch of them are just bulkier and have that bloated look.

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Yeah bro you look young in your picture. That is good though.

Also like I was saying it was not intended to be a flame at all because you look like you are in good shape. It is probably just because I know a good number of guys that use and a bunch of them are just bulkier and have that bloated look.
    i feel ya... no offense taking... obviously on a gear board bigger is better 90% of the time... but hey, to each their own...

Thread Information