Thread: cut/bulk?

413 is offline New Member

cut/bulk?

i'm not really completely new since i've done a few very weak oral only cycles but i've been pretty much convinced by now that i'm not gonna get to where i wanna go with oral only. i wanna start with a better cycle at some point soon, when i'm ready to go to the gym again.

i'm very willing to listen to what people have to say since i'm basically a beginner here, but i've done a lot of research for a long time and i think i can do it right as long as i get the timing right. i'm just wondering whether it's better to hold off for a little while while i cut a bit of extra bodyfat, or if it's better to just go into a cycle as is. i'm a little bit out of it right now for a bunch of reasons but i know with a bit of work i can get myself back to game shape. is it better to cut first and then go all out with a good bulking cycle to put on serious muscle, or should i just go straight into hardcore training now? i'm about 170lb right now, and i would like to lose a little bit of fat, but my longterm goal is to keep bodyfat low and get to about 180lb.

graeme87 is offline Member
    You want to add 10lbs of muscle and drop a little body fat?

I think that can be done with a clean bulk deit and proper training.

You say hardcore training, what do you mean by that? what is your training like now?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    What do you mean, "when i'm ready to go to the gym again".

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    um, maybe you should start going to the gym first

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    full stats?

i've had an injury for a little while so i've been kind of off my game. i haven't been able to train for about a month and a half and i'm feeling it. i'll be ready to start working out again soon though.

yeah in retrospect the first post i made seemed a little dumb and i realize that a sort of clean bulk diet is a good plan. it's probably better before i jump into a cycle to make sure i'm getting all i can with normal training (which i'm obviously not right now). unfortunately i've never actually done a clean bulk diet, any words of advice?

stats: i'm 5'4", 170lb, haven't checked my bf% in a bit but i'd guess it's 15-17%.

burnin69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla View Post
    um, maybe you should start going to the gym first
    Dido spend a little while back in the gym and work on that diet before jumping into a cycle. What kind of injury?

minor lower back thing--not so bad that it's gonna kill the rest of my life but there was a little bit of pain, and my doctor said i should take it easy for a while. it feels better but i'm waiting for a final ok from the doc and my physical therapist before i start lifting and running again.

forgive me if i seem kinda overeager, but i've been just lying around on my ass for a while and i'm getting tired of it.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    the back issue, did it come on while training? if so, check your form....

i see guys at the gym arching their back while doing bench/incline, improper deadlifts or deadlifts with WAY too much weight than they should ever be doing......

10lbs is easy. you don't need any drugs for that at all. i came here, changed my diet with some great help, and im already up 17lbs and dropping the over all body fat %. I feel way better too through the day.

post in the diet section what you eat daily, and keep an open mind when people give advice...

want 2b big is offline New Member
    I'm new to this so bare with me. I'm 36 5' 7" 207lbs with 12% b.f. I have a very reputable person telling me for my 1st gear cycle w/o acne side effects to do 600mg/wk decca with 75mgs tren 3x's/wk for 12 weeks with pct. has anyone used this cycle & if so results?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

and NO, tren first cycle isbad...
    start ur own thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    the back issue, did it come on while training? if so, check your form....

i see guys at the gym arching their back while doing bench/incline, improper deadlifts or deadlifts with WAY too much weight than they should ever be doing......
    nah, don't think so, it started hurting after playing football a bit. i usually try really hard to keep decent form.

10lbs is easy. you don't need any drugs for that at all. i came here, changed my diet with some great help, and im already up 17lbs and dropping the over all body fat %. I feel way better too through the day.

post in the diet section what you eat daily, and keep an open mind when people give advice...
    sounds awesome. diet is definitely my weak point. how'd you do it? i'm just not sure how possible it would be for me to keep packing on weight while losing fat.

Thread Information