RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Post Weird Theory - Want Your Opinions

A quick reference to my cycle (have everything, just waiting for the right date and my nutrition discipline to be at the best)

10 weeks 400mg Deca
    10 weeks 500mg Sust (2 shots a week SUN/THURS)
    4 weeks FRONTLOAD 30mg D-Bol ED

I'm trying to get liquidex but it's real pricey, but I want the bloat from D-Bol to be as minimized as possible. Now here's the question....

Would taking Clen make a difference? I know clen spikes Test levels (AS will take care of that) and is anti-catabolic, but would it in ANYWAY effect water retention???

I know it won't be as effective as Liquidex, but any opinions just for my own knowledge on how it would react while on AS is appreciated. (and yep, I know it should be save post-cycle bro's!)

MODS - Can you change the name of the THREAD, it's not really a "theory"

ABsolute vodKA is offline New Member
    i think that the clen wouldnt do anything for you, as for the liquidex , if its too much in price go for arimidex , which should be cheaper, and if thats a prob think about proviron which will block estrogen and bloat and if all else fails then drop the dbol ...the sust and deca will give bloat but not that bad considering your doses, just have some nolva on hand just in case

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I don't think clen will help reduce water retention at all. For me, liquidex has been cheaper than Arimidex .

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    I would go with the proviron it works wonders it dried me out alot, and it wasn't as expensive as liquidex/arimidex .

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah i don't think clen will help reduce the bloat, go with what the others suggested, arimidex , proviron or even nolvadex .Any of these will do the job.

jamotech is offline Member
    very similar to my next cycle, ill be using proviron 50mg a day. Ive used proviron with dbol at 25mg and it didnt do much for bloat so I upped it to 50mg a day and then I started to loose some of the bloat.

I read up on Proviron and thanks to you guys, it's going to be an investment into my body!
    Just one more question, how do you use it and in relation to my cycle, how much do I use during the day? And is it split up?

Thread Information