Thread: Caber?

dvs1 is offline New Member

Caber?

Just did my last injection of Tren E and need to know when I can stop taking Cabergoline. Cycle consists of Tren E 400mg/week for 10 weeks and Test E 600mg/week for 12 weeks. I might extend the Test to 15 weeks since I have enough to last that long.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i actually prefer to run the caber through with PCT. i find it just helps the sex drive a bit. but if not then i would wait till the tren e is out of your system, im not sure how long that is, most likely 14-18 days or so cuz of the Enanthate ester.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    caber is good no matter what..

what effects don't you like???
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

dvs1 is offline New Member
    No side effects that I noticed. Seemed to work well with keeping libido up while on Tren .

On a side note would I be able to stop taking Caber when the Tren E is out of my system and just continue with Test E to 15 weeks. Then jump back on Caber during PCT to help with libido at that time. I dont have enough Caber to last through the rest of this cycle + PCT.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by dvs1 View Post
    No side effects that I noticed. Seemed to work well with keeping libido up while on Tren .

On a side note would I be able to stop taking Caber when the Tren E is out of my system and just continue with Test E to 15 weeks. Then jump back on Caber during PCT to help with libido at that time. I dont have enough Caber to last through the rest of this cycle + PCT.
    You could stop the caber after the Tren and then start it back up for PCT. I dont see any problems with that. As long as your not having any dick problems or lactating boobies. You should be fine.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    i actually prefer to run the caber through with PCT. i find it just helps the sex drive a bit. but if not then i would wait till the tren e is out of your system, im not sure how long that is, most likely 14-18 days or so cuz of the Enanthate ester.
    sounds like a sloid idea to run it thru PCT.
    i see no negative HPTA effect from doing this then

Thread Information