J Rod is offline Junior Member

Is it okay to inject "after" workout?

I have fina/prop and today I injected after my workout "about 30-40 minutes" and it seemed harder for the needle to go in.

Will you get better results if you inject after or does it really matter?

Amaru Killuminati is offline New Member
    did you inject the muscles that you worked, if you did, don't. You want your muscles loose, not hard.

ABsolute vodKA is offline New Member
    its a matter of personal preference really....like Amaru Killuminati said, probably due to the fact that you just worked and your muscles are tight and full the easiest time to inject is right after a hot shot, body is relaxed and clean and the pin goes in like aknife thru butter

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member

Re: Is it okay to inject "after" workout?

Originally posted by J Rod
    I have fina/prop and today I injected after my workout "about 30-40 minutes" and it seemed harder for the needle to go in.

Will you get better results if you inject after or does it really matter?
    I did it once. Ouch Ouch the next day. Never again. At least IME. Maybe in the glute after a hot shower, but not in the delt for sure.

J Rod is offline Junior Member
    Holy Hellrasious pain!!!!

LoL, Its friday and I injected yesterday.... DAMN!!! My right arm feel like I got hit with a damn Baseball bat... Suprisingly, my left arm is okay...
    I split the dosage 1cc in each arm.

cbig2 is offline New Member
    Best way to inject.IMHO,first I never inject on workout days or at least before workout.Also A old freind of mine showed me this and maybe others do it.I massage the muscle IE: delt, glute, thigh for about 2-3min then inject then re massage to work oil in.Rarely do I have a lump or pain after.Also most important relax relax relax that muscle makes life really easy of course in imho later

Thread Information