Penetrator is offline Junior Member

Rebottled juice?

Why is this done? Does this have any consequences for the quality?

Mastiff is offline Member
    You got me on that one. I haven't heard of that before. I would think it would have consequences on the quality, you couldn't tell if they diluted the juice with more oil. Also, I would think they run the chance of contaminating the juice with bacteria. If I saw rebottled juice, I'd probably pass on it. There is enough out in the original container that you have a reasonable chance of knowing what you're getting. Just my 2 cents.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    usually if someone says it's rebottled its fake. at least where I'm from. i know guys who bought gear that was "rebottled" and it was crisco. never buy gear without a seal on it unless you really trust the person

Lift Chief is offline Member
    sometimes people will buy the chinaman's stuff in huge ass jugs and bottle it in 10ml bottles themselves and make a killing. I would never buy something rebottled because you would have no idea if it's sterile or not.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    some people do it cuz drawing from the 50ml so many times it can get contaminated, so if you divide it into 10s it gets less acction from the pinz yoou know, but if just some guy at the gym says its "rebottled" you should say "shove that rebottled shit up your ass" on the good chance he is trying to make a buck, even on the second off chance he is telling the truth you think he cares how steril YOUR juice is, prolly not real carfull just my 2 cents-BOB

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

IMO

rebottled gear is like club pu**y.you just don't know where it's been until you come down w/ something

Thread Information