Brandon Jackson is offline New Member

Post Had some questions, from an ameture, need answers!

[FONT=courier new][COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=3]

Hi, the names Jackson, play college baseball, I'm a senior, and have been trying to get big on andro for a long time. I'm 5'11'' 160 pounds. I want to get big for my last year of ball, and get strong. Want to weigh about 180 solid. I'm currently in my 2 week of DBOL 200 which I'm taking once a week, for ten weeks. 1cc each week. I want to know if this is going to help at all, and what the conversion rate is from mlgs to cc's. Also I eat a lot, and take betegen 3 times a day, as well as a protein shake after I work out. which is 5 times a week. chest, bi's/tri's, shoulders/back, legs, then chest again. Is this any good, want to be seriuos about this so tell me strait up, for real!! This is my first time. Want to start something up again in late January, any ideas to what I should do to get stonger and heavier. I appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks Jax

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Hi Jackson,
    Sounds like your doing all you need in order to grow.Lift big, eat big and you will get big, it just takes time.The key is to be consistant.I wouldn't waste anymore money on pro-hormones, just stick with the protein and creatine.Try to get at least 1-2g per lb of bodyweight in protein a day, not just on the days you train.

Why does nobody help me?, please want the info, need it, please help somebody in need!!!!

Still no one helps, please!!!?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are taking dbol once a week then you are wasting your time. Dbol needs to be taken several times a day to be effective (other then when used as a bridge). It doesn't sound like you have done much research. Spend some time reading the board and you will learn effective cycles and stacking.

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    wait is DBOL 200 a prohormone w/ a steroid name? i didn't know pro hormones came in cc's? why are you converting? i never really got into prohormones but i do know that instead of buying a bottle of pills you could buy an extra tub of protein and just double up on shakes a day and prolly get MUCH better results...just a thought...
    your goal will come in time. you seem to be training properly so keep at it
    force that food down

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: Had some questions, from an ameture, need answers!

Originally posted by Brandon Jackson
    [FONT=courier new][COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=3]

Hi, the names Jackson, play college baseball, I'm a senior, and have been trying to get big on andro for a long time. I'm 5'11'' 160 pounds. I want to get big for my last year of ball, and get strong. Want to weigh about 180 solid. I'm currently in my 2 week of DBOL 200 which I'm taking once a week, for ten weeks. 1cc each week. I want to know if this is going to help at all, and what the conversion rate is from mlgs to cc's. Also I eat a lot, and take betegen 3 times a day, as well as a protein shake after I work out. which is 5 times a week. chest, bi's/tri's, shoulders/back, legs, then chest again. Is this any good, want to be seriuos about this so tell me strait up, for real!! This is my first time. Want to start something up again in late January, any ideas to what I should do to get stonger and heavier. I appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks Jax
    first i have to say that if your a senior ( high school) your to young for aas, but since you have dove into it--conversion rate well find out how many mg'g your gear is
    example sus250= for every 1 cc is 250mg of sus
    eq200= for every 1cc of eq you get 200mg
    deca300 for every 1cc you get 300mg of deca
    also my next question is why are you only running dbol??? by itself.
    i think you need to research some and ask more questions
    pm some mods or some of the vets
    ask the board some questions AFTER you have searched the site for your questions. aslo if you are in week 2 of using the dbol, why are you asking the conversion rate from mg to cc. do you not know how much gear you are putting into your body??? you make me wonder bro!!!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Juicifer
    wait is DBOL 200 a prohormone w/ a steroid name? i didn't know pro hormones came in cc's? why are you converting? i never really got into prohormones but i do know that instead of buying a bottle of pills you could buy an extra tub of protein and just double up on shakes a day and prolly get MUCH better results...just a thought...
    your goal will come in time. you seem to be training properly so keep at it
    force that food down
    is this product a prohormone?? i have no clue about the prohormones, except for the fact that i have read on this board that there a waste of time.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Definately not a substance I have ever heard of. Dbol 200? if you are taking 200mg of dbol, all in one shot, then your liver is going to end up in your toilet.
    First off, like Abstrack said, you are way to young to be doing AS.
    Now if this is a prohormone, I would throw it in the trash, and stick wtih the ole Creatine, Glutamine, and nothing like good ole protein. If you are looking to be strong and put on more pounds, up your calories 1000-2000 per day, up your protein up about 100 to 200 pounds per lean body weight, and if you can't grow with that, then AS won't help you.

Mastiff is offline Member
    The best thing I know to get big is heavy squats and deadlifts. Forget about the Dbol 200. You want to get a lot of protein in your bloodstream all day long, and while you are sleeping, too. Take a lot of protein shakes daily , and 6-8 small meals. I'd go for a lot more protein than the other bro's are saying. Try for around 300-400 grams of protein per day, and aroubd 4500 to 5500 cal/day. Drink a protein shake right before bed. Eat nutrient dense foods, not fast foods or candy. Take in some decent carbs, and some good fats. Back off on your lifting. Train three days a week, using compound movements. Don't bother with th bi's/tri's, etc. Do the heavy squats, deadlifts and bench press. Work these as hard as you can. Try this for 2 weeks, if it doesn't do any good you can always go back to what you were doing. If it does work, keep on doing it.

Thanks Alot abstrack, and the others, I really appreciate it, I'm a senior in college, it's Deca 300 I'm taking, And I take 1 cc a week. Wanted to now what it converted to in mlgs. I know that now, is this good or what else should I look into getting into. I'm really serious about this, want size, strength and weight, am dedicated, just new to this and needed answers for an ameture. I would apprecaite all the help I can get, for I start up again in middle January, and would like to feel solid about what I'm doing! Thanks again, Jax

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    1cc is 1 mgs. Do you know the strength per mg that you are using. Sounds like the 300/mg stuff but it also sounds like you aren't too sure about your gear either.

Keep running the Deca - but you'll need some Test Enanthate or Cypionate tun run with it. Run both for 8-10 weeks. Adding D-bol now for 4 weeks will help jump start your cycle.

Andros are good but you need the right ones at the proper dosages. The FDA regulates their dosage recommendations on the back of the bottles - which is why some compensate for a "call us for best results." A good stack is 300mg of 1-AD and 900mg of 4-Diol every day. Ran with Tribex, Tribestan or Acetobolan II.
    Last edited by Warrior; 12-09-2002 at 02:21 PM.

Thread Information