palme is offline Rosie Member

Best way to fight depression...

...while coming off cycle.

Whats your best tricks?

Grant is offline Member
    hookers!

McBain is offline Member
    i'll bump it for you bro, I had some depression that really sucked coming off, and I had no tricks I stumbled across that helped...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ill second to hookers.

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    when u fuck with your hormones u gotta be prepared for this sorta shit, it doesnt happen to everyone but it is a bitch for teh people that have to deal with it like myself. as a kid i experinced it right after my first cycle felt like crap al lthe time. i wouldnt reccomend it, but what i did was get right back on the sauce it did help i felt liek super man again but it wasa dumb choice made by an uneducated 19 year old. (it was dumb cuz i stayed on for 6months straight and i had no clue what i was doing)

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by enhanced
    ... i stayed on for 6months straight and i had no clue what i was doing)
    There has been a lot of discussion lately about long cycles.

Enhanced,

So we can learn from what you've done would you answer these questions:

--What was your cycle/stack over those 6 months?
    --How long did your depression last?
    --Did you have any bad side effects as a result of the long cycle besides the depression?

jamotech is offline Member
    each cycle I get a little better at fighting the depression, but never have totally avoided it

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey palme my brotha. I feelya bro! So far for me post cycle depression hasnt been as bad as when test was shutting down on my cycle. Maaaan what an emmotional rollar coaster that was. I found what helps me is to stay busy. Dont give urself a chance to sit and think about stuff thats going to bring u down. Once u do that and start to dwell on things it just gets worse from there imo.

I just got divorced so i know about beating urself up. I started working out again hard to keep my mind and body healthy. Worked to a point. But finding a hot sexy chick helped the most for me.. Or a hooker would work also..lol

Hang in there palme! If u need to talk just PM me or catch my on AiM. Take care!

OG

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Lots and lots of liquor!!!!

Just thogut I would try and make you laugh in your state of mind...take care bud...I hope you beat it...I did...just takes time!

sd11 is offline Banned
    Shit I suffer from it in everyday life my suggestion have some1 you can always turn to or depend on or get some professional help!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would say to keep on top of everything as much as possible. Don't let life get too complicated. Deal with things and stressers you can recognize.

I went through a divorce - it sucks. I lost custody of my little girl on top of it all. We battled almost a year.

I think trying to keep your life organized and simple is the best thing. Try and not focus on shit that can bog ya down. And get help from family and close friends to keep you movin' forward. Success is a geat medication.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro i never felt that bad, but every time i started to feel a little depression coming on when i was off. i would start to think about,and plan my next cycle that made me feel better. i agree with everyone who said stay busy, and don't dwell on anything. now is the time to do all things you did not have time to do when you were cycling. i got a speed bag in the cellar so if it got bad i would turn the depression into agression, and kill that thing.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ok guys thanks for all the answers!

Staying busy and focus your mind on other things. "check"

Turning depression too agression is something ill hafto try kreper! (without hurting anyone offcourse hehe!)

El Kabong is offline New Member
    Is there some reason you can't see a doctor about the depression ? You don't have to tell him about the AS, even if it's obvious.

jamotech is offline Member
    Originally posted by El Kabong
    Is there some reason you can't see a doctor about the depression ? You don't have to tell him about the AS, even if it's obvious.
    Well I dont think that would help at all considering the depression is from something (Post cycle steroid use )that only time and sometimes hard to find personal motivationcan will cure, It wouldn't help him at all to go to the doc and not tell him the reason your depressed because then the doc would waste both of theirs time trying to find out why hes depressed and what he needs to cure it, when palme already know why hes depressed and what will cure it.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Palme there is no way I got dumped with it all I finished my cycle ,spilt with my g,f and she wouldn't let me see my baby,tried to get an injunction against me ah fuck the list goes on but seriously the only thing you can do is keep active the more you sit around and dwell on things the worse it gets.Keep motivated,hang out with your buddies and have a laugh.

Thread Information