CatGrabber is offline Member

Emergency help needed asap!!

A friend of mine took 2ccs of QV enanthate in his shoulder, the next day flue like symptoms as well as swelling and major pain and redness (hot feel as well). These symptoms have stayed the same for 4 days. Does this sound like an absess or infection?

Also, we have anti biotics, should he use them or go to the ER?

bump

SkipFatter is offline New Member
    Hey man not sure how much help this will be but heres what I got.

Once I had a similar situation in my shoulder, it became very red and hot, and really hard. Almost like plastic. Anyways it got worse before it got better, it later became black and blue, but healed with time. I took alot of ibuprofen and heat, seemed to help reduce swelling.

Best of luck bro.
    SKIP

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro i had the same thing with my calves. I pumped 3cc's into one and the next day i thought i was going to have to go to the ER it hurt so bad. Swelled up got red and hurt like a biatch. I put ice on it for 2 days. I mean i even slept with ice on it. It got better after the 3rd day. But hurt for almost a week. Try the ice and see. If that doesnt help go to the ER.

OG

thanx

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Same thing happened to me once after a 3cc's shot in my shoulder.... Hurt like a MoFO and was all red for a little over a week... I probably should have played it safe and went to see a doctor, but Instead just shot up the other shoulder for the next couple of weeks....

If it gets any worse it's probably an absess and he might need to have it drained...

kazual is offline Junior Member
    Located in the mist that follows the storm
    Was this from QV?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The trend seems to be smaller, more dense muscle groups... what was the gear being injected that caused these symptoms?

Test E for everyone?

tfgbkk is offline New Member
    I am in a worse boat...

....man i can't even walk (not to mention move or sleep). i took 3cc (1cc test 250+deca 100 2cc) in my right quad 2 days ago. I worked legs in gym today even though i had some injection soreness. 1 hour after my workout while i was at a restaurant eating the pain grew so bad in my leg that i could barely stand up and when i did i blacked out from the pain, collapsed and was unconscious for like 3 minutes until my buddy got to me to come out it. SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME (not to mention the people in the place) after i came to it took me like 15 minutes to get it together physcially and stagger out limping in major pain! now i am home with ice on my quad, its painful as HELL, i feel a fever and the injection site is full of fluid.... wondering if i am going to get an infection!!! THIS TRULY SUCKS. Where's the FAQ on "when injections go bad"?

McBain is offline Member
    DO NOT SELF MEDICATE WITH ANTI-BIOTICS!!!!!!!!!!!! That is really asking for trouble. I can not stress this enough. If you need to go to a doctor and he can evaluate what is going on and give you a prescription if you need one. I'd go to a doc right away if it's as bad as it sounds, but that's just me...your friend has to make the call himself...

bigblanco is offline New Member
    I've had much much worse reactions from chinese juice with high alchohol content. If this is the first time youve used this particular gear I'd hold off a bit before going to the ER (especially if you're certain you followed the correct injection procedures), if on the other hand this is the third or so shot into the cycle and you've never had a reaction like this from the same gear, or you dropped the pin on the bathroom floor of your gym right before the shot...then I'd go to the ER. Hope that helps...

Thread Information