malidfa is offline Member

2nd cycle Quest????

Hey to all on the board!!!!

This will be my 2nd cycle the first cycle was about 3 years ago at least……I’m 25 6’3 205lbs bf I not sure…This cycle wont be starting for at least 3 months just need as much info as possible….. Thanks!!!!!

1-4 dbol 35.5mg ed
    1-10 sust 250 500mg week
    1-10 Eq 600mg week
    Proviron 25mg ed

Should I add winny at 50mg ed week 7-12 or is it better just to bulk first & then do a cutting cycle after????? …..Can I run arimidex at .25mg ed if im running proviron throughout my cycle???????

I will have nolv on hand for gyno & clomid for post cycle..

Mali

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    It is better to bulk then to cut. Don't try and kill two birds with one stone, it won't too well The cycle looks treat, just remember clomid afterwards and you should be okay. If you want to run arimidex , why run proviron , are you worried about your boys alot?

So theres no point running both of then???
    The boys r no worries!!!!!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    well proviron and nolvadex are more or less anti-e's (someones going to rag on me for saying that) Arimadex is an anti e, but prevents bloating as well. So unless you have testosteron defficiencies, or expect some, proviron isn't really needed.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: 2nd cycle Quest????

Originally posted by malidfa
    1-4 dbol 35.5mg ed
    1-10 sust 250 500mg week
    1-10 Eq 600mg week
    Proviron 25mg ed
    That looks like an awesome stack and I would be intersted in hearing your results. I may do the same one next time. The test with Eq should get you HARD! If I do this I will up the Proviron to 50mg per day...

Thanks for that bro!!!

I will stick with just the arimidex at .25mg ed

Mali

I will let u know how i go cant wait to start!!!!!!!!

Proviron i used primarily as an antiestrogen, but also is a strong androgen that will work great with the Eq.

I would suggest keeping the Proviron for two reasons: Prevent estrogen/aromatization problems from the Sustanon and to work synergistically with the Eq. But like I said b4 - I would run it at 50 mg, but no more than that due to the high androgen effects that can cause viralization.

Forget the Armidex since you have the Poviron... I have heard other having less results trying to run Armidex during their cycles. IMO, keep the Armidex handy, but don't run it during... I don't think estrogen will be a problem with this cycle.

Hey Brah! I got an answer form Bill Roberts regarding our Proviron /Eq stack which was really good and shed some light on matching androgens with anabolics:

Question: Since EQ can work synergistically with gear high in androgenic effects - would Proviron be a good oral to stack with it? I have not heard about Proviron/Eq stack results before... has anyone tried this - and at what dose?

Bill Roberts: Proviron is useless or all but useless as a skeletal muscle anabolic . So I'd say no. Also, it isn't in my opinion a useful model to try to categorize anabolic/androgenic steroids as being principally "anabolic" in some cases or principally "androgenic" in others, and to hope for best muscle gains by combining one from each category. For example combining Equipoise with Proviron would make perfect sense under that model, but in practice I really don't think you'd gain any more than with Equipoise alone. Whereas if you added say a product that gave high nor-4-AD levels (as Nandrosol did), while most using such a model would probably call both Equipoise and this "anabolics" not "androgens," it would be an effective stack. Basically, that entire model isn't based on anything actual and has errors of prediction.
    Last edited by Warrior; 10-26-2002 at 11:51 PM.

Thread Information