solid-d is offline Member

Off roids, cant seem to gain weight>>>

I been off roids for 8 weeks now, and I cant seem to gain any weight that I lost...Im eating alot now, all clean good foods, cant gain weight... Im upset from the sides of last cycle and will take a long break from the stuff, but I still need to gain some solid weight.... Even though Im the lowest I ever weighed in 2 years, Im the most ripped I ever been, with very low fat, thanks to my strict diet...But now I wanna add some extra lbs, like 5lbs...

good point, sounds right....But you mean I still gotta eat clean right, no fatty shitt...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Also - are you training for hypertrophy? Completely burning the muscle's ATP and CP stores by using advanced principles with an RI of no more than 90 secondsbetween sets are ways to do that.

Sups and gear are only part of the equation - your training creates the real stimulis for your body to grow and make changes.

But cant you have the calories and foods just even, and not gain fat, and gain solid muscle... OR IS that too hard to do?? Because that was what I was trying to do..BOTH

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by solid-d
    But cant you have the calories and foods just even, and not gain fat, and gain solid muscle... OR IS that too hard to do?? Because that was what I was trying to do..BOTH
    You can't maximize muscle gain. But yes it is possible. Try the T-Dawg Diet. You could add in a few extra carbs but use it's principles to stay lean.

Thread Information