CatGrabber is offline Member

Anyone else having probs with QV Enanthate?

Anyone else having probs with QV Enanthate ?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No. What kind of problems are you having?

JohnnyB

A friend has a bad infection, plus another friend said the word is QV EN is causiing this a lot of absesses...anyone?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Are they using the 50ml jug, from what I hear the BA are high in them. I used the 10ml vials and had no problems.

JohnnyB

yellowviper is offline Associate Member
    I started using QV enanthate almost two weeks ago...first shot in right quad hurt a little for few days...second shot in left quad hurt very little for about a day or two....third shot in right quad hurt like muthafucker for six days and it's still hurting, though better than before...first day after this I couldn't walk straight and was literally limping...second day pain was so intense I had to call sick from work...and as I've said after six days it's still hurting....i use QV 250mg test and bold 200mg in each shot...using 23g 1" pin..doing shots twice a week...fourth shot I did in delt and so far i'm doing fine...DOES ANYONE HAPPEN TO KNOW IF QV ENANTHATE AND BOLD HAS EXPIRATION DATES ON THEM? MINE DOES NOT......

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: Anyone else having probs with QV Enanthate?

Originally posted by CatGrabber
    Anyone else having probs with QV Enanthate?
    LOL...What do you mean "problems"?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I am having extreme pain from the injections. I am using the 50ml vial and wasn't able to make it to Jiu-Jutsu class all last week. I only injected 1.5ccs in each quad. It has been 5 days now and I still can't squat down all the way without extreme pain. I am taking another injection tonight and if it hurts this much again then I am going to get some sterile oil to put into the syrinqe to try to dilute the BA. Hopefully this will help. I would hate to have to go back to Brovel.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    wtf is BA I keep hearing this and dont know what it is?

bradbuck is offline New Member
    Using it for a couple shots so far. No problem.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    me, and about 50 other people i sold it to all had the same problem, everyone had pains for days, left red marks, i got acne front to back like a mofo, no other test has ever done that to me.. i would say stay away.

Re: Re: Anyone else having probs with QV Enanthate?

Originally posted by ironfist

LOL...What do you mean "problems"?
    LOL? whats funny about that question? Guess we arent all as intelligent as IRONFIST. We will work on it though!

See iron? Some people understood what I meant...lol

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, i am also having problems with the qv enanthate ...... i am getting to fucking huge.....

john004 is offline Associate Member
    i agree that me and everyone else have seen good results, but everyone had the same problems about painful injects, acne, red marks, etc.

Originally posted by Mike62200
    wtf is BA I keep hearing this and dont know what it is?
    benzyl alcohol.. it allows for greater solubility of the test in oil.. its a cheap way to increase mg per ml

it is also a preservative

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    No real probs for me with my QV Enan or Bold. I get a little pain and soreness the following day, but it goes away not long after.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    man I just got some 50ml jug, hope I don't have hte same problem. However, I don't think anything is worse than sustanon so I think I can handle it..

kazual is offline Junior Member
    Located in the mist that follows the storm
    Friend of mine is on his third shot 1cc out of 10ml QVtest. First shot according to him caused pain and a bad walking limp for 4 days. Second shot in the delt caused swelling and a red rash along with more pain(worse than all hell). This lasted for 5 days. Now I'm supposed to start mine in a few weeks so WTF. All I've heard is the QV is the best shit out, now all of a sudden its causes shit loads of pain. What gives?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Here is an update since my last post on this thread. Last night I shot in the glute and today I had minimal pain. I will stick with the glute shots now with the QV enanthate as the quad shots were rediculious. If I have any more problems then I will let you all know.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

NO PROBS

I have been doing 400mg of qv eq and 500mg/test eq no problems so far in my 6th week!!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    im using out of the 50cc jub, having similar problems also, but its not consistent...id say 2/3 times i have painful problems for at least 2-3 days after...which is why i shoot in my glutes because i cant stand the pain in my delts or quads...makes it too hard to manouver, i can barely stand the pain in my glutes...but already been said and its going to be said again, those 50cc jugs do have more BA, i havn't heard about any abcesses/infecctions from them, but lots of pain and slight fever are unfortunately very common, good luck and i hope things get better.

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    Using the 50 ml jug as well. I seem to have more pain in the glutes than my quads. Still there's only been once that it was bad and even then I'd only describe it as a major annoyance and not really pan but discomfort.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    I have had similar pain and fever from the 50ml jug. My quads hurt for 4 days and my ass hurt for 3 days. I know there is a diffrence in the 50 ml jug and the 10ml bottles because i have done both and the 10ml bottles are not painful at all. You must compromise here.......you can get the 50ml jug for nearly nothing and tough out the pain or you can pay more and buy the 10ml bottles and not be as sore.....its your own choice. I think i can take the pain for as much money as i save on the 50ml jug. Thats just my 2cents so happy lifting to all and good luck!!!!

Thread Information