Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member

Should the tested athlete be wary of manufacturers such as QV or **

I am a college football player and i get tested 1 time per year and that is during football season. That leaves many options open as for steroid usage right after the season EXCEPT for Deca . Right now i can get various brands of Equipoise , with QV and ** being obviously cheaper than all others. If i go with the QV or ** is there a chance that their would be trace amounts of deca that would show up on a drug test due to not being a real brand? Or would this be impractical due to different costs? Also anyone ever hear of such a thing? Thanks fellas!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I would highly doubt you will find any deca in EQ, since deca is usually a more expensive drug... Example would be some of the Deca that is counterfit may contain Testosterone since test is much cheaper....

Ray
    I guess im just paranoid. lol Thanks

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Equipoise leaves metabolites in the body for a long time, like Deca that can fail a drug test for Boldenone . Especially after cutting and mobilizing stored fat - where it can be stored for many months. IMO, if you are subject to steroid testing you should stay away from Eq.

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    that is a very strange question........ if i use EQ is it possible that there is deca in it?? thats like saying if i go to the grrocery and buy pepsi is it possible that i am actually drinking coca cola.

all i can suggest is using faster acting roids so that you wont have anything to worry about on tests. Slide!

Ray
    Jet,
    Actually its not a strange question. I am not saying that boldonone has nandrolone in it in any way. I have read that companies like these use the same machines to make their products so, i thought maybe it would leave traces of deca in it which would in turn fail a drug test 1 year from now. I was actually looking for someone who ever heard of someone taking ** or qv and failing a drug test for nandrolone even though they didnt take it!!!! Thanks for the smart ass answer though! But then a again i should of phrased the question better.
    Warrior, i want to do eq cause i can. If i do a 12 wk cycle at the end of my football season this would leave me at least six months after my last shot for eq to clear and 4-5 months is said to be the clearence time. So, yes i will use Eq. Im just not sure whether or not i should trust some companies.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you re going to use Eq then I would suggest to use it for cutting stacks only to lower the chances of it moving into storage. Based on the theory that metabolites can be mobilized during cutting cycles. And Boldenone coming up in your system would be very hard to explain - "Ahh, well... what had happened was..." Much like Norandralone.

Ray
    Thanks Warrior that sounds like a good idea.

Thread Information