Thread: Night Sweats

latman49 is offline Member

Night Sweats

For the last 3 mornings I have woken up in a giant puddle of sweat. It's dripping off my boxers when I stand up. Is it the Fina that is making me sweat at night. It doesn't bother me that much but it sucks having to change the sheets every day. It is kinda cool because I am really hard(no pun intended) when I wake up because I have no water in my body. I would say that I am hardest right after I wake up. It is weird. Anyone else had this experience?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it might be the fina i gtet them during the daythough ,il be hot as hell and sweating one hr the next ill be ok,also racing heart beat .

snowman is offline Senior Member
    So this is normal ? i get the same thing [at night].

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah it happens to me whenever I do fina and winny together. I wake up soaked but it doesn't seem to happen every night. Actually it seems to happen if I eat late at night or right before I go to bed but not if I fall asleep a couple of hours after my last meal.

Originally posted by Rickson
    Yeah it happens to me whenever I do fina and winny together. I wake up soaked but it doesn't seem to happen every night. Actually it seems to happen if I eat late at night or right before I go to bed but not if I fall asleep a couple of hours after my last meal.

the same happens to me ; i always eat before i go to bed, and that's when i sweat the most..... does this happen because of the fina / fina and winny together or Fina, winny and food, just before you go to sleep... what is the cause of all the sweating ?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Same thing happened to me when i was on fina. Id wake up soaked like i just got out of a shower. Id have to sleep on a towel or in a tshirt and wake up in the middle of the night and change them. One thing i thought of to solve the problem is amiridex. May sound weird but once i added amir to my cycle the night sweats almost completely stopped. I thought why does the body sweat. We sweat to release excess water in our bodies and amir helps with water retention. Worked for me.

OG

Dr.123 is offline New Member
    I took a cycle of fina and the same shit happened to me I just didnt use any blankets at all. I would wake up and feel like someone dumped a bucket of water on me. Fina also made me really really really moody and sometimes a little strange but I also got strong as an ox on it so I didnt complain.
    Doc

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    the same thing happens to me, but I'm not taking fina. I am taking test, EQ, deca . But, like rickson says it doesnt happen every night.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Happened to me with Test and Deca stack. I have been off cycle for 5 weeks and still have the sweats. IMO....when taking AAS combined with increased workout intensity, our metabolosim raises to extremes beyond natural. This fuels internal body temperature so we burn more fat and gain more LMT. During the day, at work or what ever our moving around helps to cool our exterior/skin. At night when our body is at rest our internal temp is still raised and because we are still and not moving around we tend to sweat. IMHO.....

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Anyone tried valerium root for sleep . . . This seems to work nice combat the sleepless I have had.

durbin22 is offline Member
    I have been getting night sweats from Dbol . I hate waking up in the morining with a wet back and swamp nuts.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Rich8888
    Happened to me with Test and Deca stack. I have been off cycle for 5 weeks and still have the sweats. IMO....when taking AAS combined with increased workout intensity, our metabolosim raises to extremes beyond natural. This fuels internal body temperature so we burn more fat and gain more LMT. During the day, at work or what ever our moving around helps to cool our exterior/skin. At night when our body is at rest our internal temp is still raised and because we are still and not moving around we tend to sweat. IMHO.....
    Good post. I'm on Test and Deca now and having major night sweats. I have to change pillows halfway through the night.

yellowviper is offline Associate Member
    I've been getting night sweats with test and eq only

latman49 is offline Member
    Originally posted by durbin22
    I hate waking up in the morining with a wet back and swamp nuts.
    Swamp nuts!! That's classic, and I know what you mean. I hate it, you wake up and your taint is all slick and slimy.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has this happen. It has been every single night since last week. I also drink a shake right before bed, so it may be because of that. Just another sacrifice for the wonderful things Fina can do!

Originally posted by freak of the week
    Anyone tried valerium root for sleep . . . This seems to work nice combat the sleepless I have had.
    Is that, an herb?.... where do you get it, and how much do you take, i also have problems sleeping.

Thread Information