Asian Sensation is offline New Member

Question What type of training is your favorite?

I have to go with high volume training.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I like high volume too because I just love killing each muscle group, however I always wonder if I'm working against myself. I've read a great thread at another board that recommends that high volume training is what keeps you from growing...caused by overtraining. It's a great read 47pgs long, some of you may have heard of it. Cycle's on pennies by Doggcrapp at animal's site. Best thread I think I've ever read.

Asian Sensation is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    I like high volume too because I just love killing each muscle group, however I always wonder if I'm working against myself. I've read a great thread at another board that recommends that high volume training is what keeps you from growing...caused by overtraining. It's a great read 47pgs long, some of you may have heard of it. Cycle's on pennies by Doggcrapp at animal's site. Best thread I think I've ever read.
    I'd have to say that high volume training doesn't necessarily result in overtraining. Most trainees don't pay much attention to their diet while they are messing with high volume training, and that of course, would induce overtraining. Even not consuming enough calorie is considered overtraining for the body, since there's not enough fuel for recuperation. Another thing is that when a trainee is on gears, chances are he or she always has a positive nitrogen retention, so that would combat against the effect induced by overtraining (cortisol).

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    if you guys are interested in the best thread of all time...go here

and type in cycle's on pennies in the search field.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    my favorite kind of training is powerlifting type shit. nothing is better for building dtrength than maximum effort deads, squats, and bench.

Thread Information